SCP-3008 is a Roblox survival horror game that was developed by ‘Uglyburger0’. This game allows the players to survive when they roam around the infinite IKEA. According to the SCP Foundation Story, the players have to survive in an infinite IKEA landscape that is populated by other players and the employees.
In SCP-3008, you can also pick up additional health and energy by consuming some items. Since those items are not already available, you definitely should find them to give you more energy and health. So, how to get energy in SCP-3008? Let’s see our guide in our post below!
Getting Energy in SCP-3008 Roblox, Here’s How!
Energy can be obtained when you eat consumables. They are the items in SCP-3008 that will give you additional health or energy. You can find the consumables around Plots, as they are scattered and will be restocked every in-game Monday and Friday.
The consumables can be stored in your inventory or put in the furniture item that will allow you to save the items larger. However, the furniture will provide the larger storage at bases in containers such as bathtubs or wardrobes.
The energy will be needed on your first night. When you start the game, you need to watch your energy level, since when it runs out you will lose health quickly. Your energy level will be replenished by consuming food. If you run out of health, you will die and respawn somewhere random. Well, that will make it harder for you to find your home base without a way-point set.
How to Eat Consumables to Get Energy in SCP-3008?
Even though you cannot find a button to allow your Roblox avatar to consume the items, but eating consumables is pretty easy to do. To eat consumables, make sure you already have some food in your inventory. As we‘ve mentioned, you can find the consumables around the Plots.
Here’s how to eat consumables to get energy!
- First, you need to open your stockpile (G).
- When you are in your inventory, you can then click on the food, drink or medkit that you want to use.
- You can then click on the food, drink or medkit that you have and sometimes you need to click and hold it.
- After that, you can press the ‘Q’ key to click on the control box.
- Then, you can hit the key that you want the control to be tied to and you may also need to modify those controls.
Okay, that’s how to eat the consumables to get energy in SCP-3008.
For more information, the Larger Food Things plot was one of the four plots where it creates consumable items and was found at random in SCP-3008. In this plot, you will find 7 pizza pieces, two drinks, one meatball plate, a can of beans and a Dr. Bob.
What Are the Consumables to Get Energy in SCP-3008?
There are a number of consumables that you need to find in SCP-3008. The consumables here consist of medkits, food, drinks and others. Here’s a list of consumables that you should find to get energy in SCP-3008!
This is a healing consumable that resembles a red box with a gray handle and fastenings. It can heal 30 health points each time you consume. You can find Medkit in the Medkits plot in which they will appear in groups of 4 or more.
There are a bunch of foods that will give you additional health and energy. Here they are:
- Pizza: When you consume it, you will get +1 health and +8 energy of a player. Pizza can be found in the Cafeteria and will spawn in groups of eight inside its own little box beside the hot dogs.
- Beans: They are not a good source of energy, as they will take away 15 health when you consume, in return it will give you 20 energy.
- Meatball: When you consume, it will give you 32 Energy and 1 Health. You can find them in the cafeteria.
- Apple: It will give you 25 energy and 7 health that can be found in the cafeteria.
- Lemon: It will give you 13 energy and 7 health. They will spawn twice per plot.
- Burger: When you consume, it will give you 30 energy and 1 health where they will spawn 6 times per plot.
- Banana: When you consume, it will give you 10 energy and 9 health where they can be found in the Cafeteria.
- Hot Dog: When you consume, it will give you 20 energy and 4 health where they will spawn in the Cafeteria.
- Striped Donut: When you consume, it will give you 70 energy and 8 health where they will spawn in the Cafeteria.
- Chips: When you consume, it will give you 15 energy and 1 health where they will spawn in the cafeteria.
- Ice Cream: When you consume, it will give you 35 energy and 3 health where they will spawn 3 times in the Snack Shop
- Chocolate: When you consume, it will give you 85 energy and 3 health where they will spawn inside the floating house.
There are a bunch of drinks that you will give you for additional health and energy. Here they are:
- Soda: When you consume, it will give you 25 energy and 5 health where they will spawn in the cafeteria.
- 2 Litre Dr. Bob: When you consume, it will give you 40 energy and decrease 5 health. They will spawn in the cafeteria.
- Dr. Bob: When you consume, it will give you 30 energy and 2 health where they will spawn in Snack Shop.
- Water: When you consume, it will give you 10 energy and 4 health where they will spawn in cafeteria and Checkered Kitchen.
There are two other foods that you will give you for additional health and energy in SCP-3008. Here they are:
- Burger Car: This will take away 9223372036854775808 (inf) Energy and 9223372036854775808 (inf) Health where they can be found in VIP servers located in the VIP tab, in the Spawn command of the Mod Menu.
- Jeff: This is a prop which can only be found in a VIP server. When you consume, it will give you 100 energy and 100 health.
Well, those are the consumables that will give you additional energy and health.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…