Amos’ Bow refers to one of the bows in the game rising named Genshin Impact. This one is usually used for hunting targets from afar, allowing you to make damage and poke opponents from afar while you are maintaining a safe distance.
Even though it is weaker compared to the other weapons, it is still a force to be reckoned with since it is able to deliver fast and continuous attacks that can overwhelm opponents. Keep in mind that not all playable characters have the ability to equip bow, but only specific ones that specialize in using the weapon in battle.
How do you get Amos’ Bow in the game called Genshin Impact? Amos’ Bow is able to be only obtained from wishes. It means the chance of pulling a bow such as Amos’ Bow depends a lot on luck.
Amos’ Bow information
- Weapon Type: Bow
- Passive Name: Strong-Willed
- Base ATK: 46
- Secondary Stat Type: Base ATK
- Weapon Rarity: 5 starts
- Bonus Effect: ATK + 10.8%
- Passive Bonus: Strong-WilledPassive Bonus Effect: The Normal Attack and Aimed Shot DMG are increased by 12/15/18/21/24%. DMG from arrows shot is increased by a further 8/10/12/14/16% for every 0.1 second that the arrow is in flight, up to 0.5 second. Stacks up to 5 times on every arrow.
- Location/How to Obtain: Gacha
- Playable Characters who can use the bow:
- Venti: Venti is known as a playable character in the game. This one becomes fully obtainable in the Ballad in Goblets limited banner on September 28, 2020. When it comes to appearance, he has a fair skin, aqua eyes, and a slim build. There is a dark blue hard that borders on black, with the addition of short twin braids that fade into an aqua color that shines in bright cyan when casting magic.
- Fischl: Fischl is also a playable character in the game. She is an investigator for Mondstadt’s Adventurers’ Guild, with the assistant named Oz. Fischl looks good with blonde hair, light green eyes, and a petite build with fair skin. There are two sections of her hair that are tied into twintails with a black ribbon. The girl wears a black eye patch to cover her left eye. For those who are wondering why she has an eye patch, it is because her eye contains a mystical power too great for the average mortal to handle. In general, it looks like Fischl has designed her outfit to be as asymmetrical as physically possible.
- Amber: Just like Venti and Fischl, Amber is also a playable character in the game. She is the last one standing Outrider of the Knights of Favonious. She is the number one helper of citizens of Mondstadt, whether it be something easy or a more challenging task. Amber is blessed with long and dark brown hair, gold eyes, and fair skin. The girl wears an outfit that looks like a jumper that consists of dark brown leather, a red hoodie, red stockings, and white thigh high boots with gold linings and symbols. The accessories that she wears include a leather belt with two small bags attached, gloves, and gold framed goggles. The most interesting thing about her appearance is the headband with the big red bow that is located on the top of her head. It is so cute as it resembles the shape of bunny ears.
Amos’ Bow Effect
|Rank||Shot Dmg||Increase Dmg|
Amos’ Bow Ascensions
|20||10,000||Fetters of the Dandelion Gladiator 5x
Chaos Device 5x
Slime Condensate 5x
|40||20,000||Chains of Dandelion Gladiator 5x
Chaos Circuit 18x
Slime Condensate 12x
|50||30,000||Chains of Dandelion Gladiator 9x
Chaos Circuit 9x
Slime Secretions 9x
|60||45,000||Shackles of Dandelion Gladiator 5x
Chaos Circuit 18x
Slime Secretions 14x
|70||?||Shackles of Dandelion Gladiator 9x
Chaos Core 14x
Slime Concentrate 9x
The best bow in Genshin Impact
As of now, there are only two star bows in the game. Apart from Amos’ Bow, another one is Skyward Harp. Both of them are amazing as their base damage is higher compared to the others. Just like Amos’ Bow, Skyward Harp is also only available through Wishes.
Beside Amos’ Bow and Skyward Harp, there are a few powerful bows that are included in 4 star bows. You can get it through Wishes, by crafting through the blacksmith, or some others can be found through Battle Pass. Here is the list of the 4 star bows in Genshin Impact:
- Blackcliff Warbow: After beating an opponent, the attack is increased by 12% for 30 seconds. This effect has a maximum of three stacks and each of them is timed independently. It is better to use aggressive play.
- Rust: This one is really useful for those who love using bows up close. It has the ability to increase the Normal Attack DMG by 40%, but decreases Aimed Shot DMG by 10%. On the other words, players will be firing at point blank range.
- The Stringless: The Elemental Skill and the Elemental Burst Damage is increased by 24%. This one is such a good bow if you want to use it on opponents weak to a certain element.
- Viridescent Hunt: After hitting an opponent, Normal and Aimed Shots have a 50% chance to generate a cyclone once each 14 seconds. The best way is to group the opponents together with the cyclone and then hit them with the AoE attack from another character.
If you are curious about the best bows in Genshin Impact, here is the full tier list that includes all of them:
- Amos’ Bow
- Skyward Harp
- Dream of Dragonfell
- Blackcliff Warbow
- Sacrificial Warbow
- The Viridescent Hunt
- Royal Bow
- Prototype Crescent
- Alley Hunter
- Compound Bow
- Favonious Warbow
- Ebony Bow
- Raven Bow
- Sharpshooter’s Oath
- Recurve Bow
- Tier D:
- Seasoned Hunter’s Bow
- Hunter’s Bow
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…