“You’re tapping too fast. Take a break!” is a TikTok error when you like many posts too much without watching them fully. However, if you give likes to many video posts but you don’t watch it before, the error surely will show on your TikTok screen.
That’s a common problem which happens to a lot of TikTokers when they cannot control their fingers to like other people’s posts on TikTok. Do you also ever get your TikTok getting this error? And what have you done to fix it? If you really don’t know how to fix the error, we will guide you to solve the TikTok error which hopefully will help you. Let’s find the ways in the next section!
“You’re Tapping Too Fast. Take A Break.” Error, How to Fix It?
Fixing the TikTok error which shows “You’re tapping too fast. Take a break!” is quite easy to do. Somehow, this is a common error which always shows to the TikTokers when they give too much and give the likes to many posts frequently.
Generally, the common ways that you can fix this error is to patiently wait for a few minutes, even a few days, until TikTok returns to normal. Unfortunately, this way is not workable for the TikTokers who are not patient to wait for TikTok to work as normal as before. That means, this easiest and most effective way is not working if you really need a TikTok app.
Instead, there are multiple ways that you can take in fixing this TikTok error. Once, we hope that you’ll immediately practice these ways if you really need TikTok to go back normal. Here they are:
- Clear Your TikTok Cache
The first recommended way that you can fix this error is allowing you to clear your TikTok cache. As you know, cache is the collection of scripts, files, images and also other media which are automatically stored on your device. Too many caches, it will harm your device to work and load slower.
Well, if you clear your TikTok cache, it actually will help previous videos and accounts to load faster when you open the TikTok app next time. The cache data on TikTok and other apps will be updated every time when you open the apps. In this case, clearing the cache not only on TikTok app will help lift errors and save some available space on your device.
How to clear TikTok’s cache? Certainly, not all TikTokers really know how to clear the cache, whereas that’s pretty easier than they may think. So, here are step-by-step that you can do to clear TikTok’s cache on your device:
- Make sure you’re in the TikTok app.
- Then, you need to look for the “Me” option which is located at the lower right corner of your TikTok’s Home screen. By clicking it, you will be directed into your profile.
- Here, you will find three vertical dots at the upper right corner of your screen. Then, you need to tap it to automatically show the settings and privacy.
- In this step, you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose on Free up space option.
- Once you tap it, you can continue to click on clear besides the Cache option.
- Last, if it reads 0.0MB, it means you successfully cleared your TikTok’s cache on your device.
To note, even though you have cleared your TikTok’s cache out, you surely have to wait for some time to make it back normal in which you can be back at liking any videos posted on TikTok.
- Report the TikTok’s Error
If clearing your TikTok’s cache cannot solve the error, you may have to choose another way. Here, we also recommend you to report the error. Indeed, reporting the error to TikTok’s support will help you more as they will solve your problem.
We suggest you take this way if the error is having to continue for several days. If the error still happens in only a few minutes or hours, we don’t recommend to take this way as just wait it, TikTok predictably will work normally again.
How to report your TikTok error to admin support? Here’s how!
- Firstly, you need to access the settings and privacy section.
- Once you are at the settings and privacy sections, you will find “Report a problem” option under the Support section.
- Then, click at the pen-pad icon located at the upper right corner of your TikTok’s screen. This icon here will allow you to indicate your problem in your own words. Write about your TikTok’s problem and report it to TikTok support. If needed, you can also attach the picture file to convince TikTok that your problem is very hard to solve. You can also use either formal or informal terms to describe your problem.
- Last, you need to click on the red “ Report” button.
That’s it! Once you report your problem to TikTok’s support, you just need to wait for the response and see the problem is solved.
- Reinstall Your TikTok App
Reinstalling your TikTok app can be the fastest and easiest way of getting rid of this error. To reinstall it, you need to remove the TikTok app first from your device and then install it back on your device. Then, to reinstall the TikTok app, you need to visit the Play Store (for Android) or the App Store (for iOS), then you have to find the TikTok app on your search bar. Here, you can download the TikTok app and install it again on your device.
However, it will remove most of TikTok’s settings, data and cache that can absolutely delete the “You’re tapping too fast. Take a break.” error.
If you don’t want a “You’re tapping too fast. Take a break.” error to reappear on TikTok, you surely have to avoid liking too many video posts on TikTok. Aside from that, you should also watch the full video on TikTok before you like it. If you want to give likes, you can also use the app like humans to like, share and comment on any TikTok’s post.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…