When you attempt to increase the FPS limit cap, you may get an issue that the Roblox FPS Unlocker program is not working. Certainly, the issue of Roblox FPS Unlocker is not working because of some reasons. One of them is the expired Roblox FPS Unlocker program.
However, the Roblox FPS Unlocker not working is not only caused by the expired program, but also by other more influential reasons. So, how to fix the Roblox FPS Unlocker not working? If you’re looking for a guide of how to fix it, you’re at the right page, as this post will show you a fixing guide for you.
Fixing the Roblox FPS Unlocker Not Working, Here’s How!
All things you need to do is to run the FPS Unlocker as Administrator. To do it, you can follow the multiple steps below!
- Open Task Manager.
- Then, End all tasks related to Roblox.
- After that, right-clicking the ‘rbsfpsunlocker’ within the installation folder.
- You can then click on the ‘Properties’.
- Within the properties, you can click the ‘Compatibility’ and check the ‘Run as administrator’ box.
- Last, apply settings and run Roblox FPS Unlocker as administrator.
If the Roblox FPS Unlocker program is not working because of an expired and outdated version, make sure to download the latest version of Roblox FPS Unlocker available on GitHub. Need to know, any Roblox updates will cause the previous Unlocker versions incompatible.
If it happens, you can try to download the latest version of Roblox FPS Unlocker program. So, here’s how to download the latest Roblox FPS Unlocker version:
- Go to Github.
- Then, download the most recent updated FPS Unlocker version that Axstin has released.
- Once the downloading process is complete, open the file.
- As the FPS Unlocker program comes in .exe file, you surely need to extract the file into a folder. (The way of extracting the .exe file depends on your OS version).
- You can then run the rbxfpsunlocker.exe before and after playing Roblox games.
- After running the FPS Unlocker program, you can get more than 60 FPS instantly.
That’s it! You successfully fix the Roblox FPS Unlocker not working by downloading the latest version of Roblox FPS Unlocker program.
Is the Axstin Roblox FPS Unlocker Program Safe?
Before you use the FPS Unlocker program, you may wonder whether this program is safe to use or not. Fortunately, the FPS Unlocker program from Axstin is actually safe to use. This program is totally safe and free from any virus and spam. It will not also be a threat to your system.
However, the FPS Unlocker program is reliable to use because:
- You will get higher-performance gameplay.
- You can set as much as up to 360 FPS.
- Roblox games will not have input lag.
If you think that Roblox FPS Unlocker will get you banned, you are totally wrong. You won’t get banned as long as you run the official Roblox FPS Unlocker from Axstin at Github or from http://fpsunlocker.net/. The developer of Roblox FPS Unlocker, Axstin posted a tweet that none will get banned by using the Roblox FPS Unlocker, especially of version 4.4.
How Does the Axstin Roblox FPS Unlocker Work?
The Axstin Roblox FPS Unlocker is intended to allow Roblox players to increase the FPS while playing Roblox games. In fact, Roblox does not provide the system requirements for increasing the FPS. That’s why Axstin, the developer of Roblox FPS Unlocker eventually created a program to help players increase their frame rates.
Certainly, there are some features that Axstin Roblox FPS Unlocker provides, here are they:
- Add custom fps cap values
- Add .gitignore and .gitattributes.
- 4.0 Update
- Fix for latest Roblox update, add license, and update readme
- Merge branch ‘master’ into patch-1
- Updated icon
- Remove Blackbone and DLL source
Aside from the features of Roblox FPS Unlocker, Axstin also shows you how to submit an issue that you may face when using the Roblox FPS Unlocker program. What are they? Let’s see them below!
- Ensure your problem or question is not answered in the FAQ.
- Ensure you submit an issue or suggestion
- Read the previous issues to make sure that your question was not asked before
- The issues with ambiguous titles and missing/low-quality descriptions will be deleted.
- Better to censor any personal information
- Include a copy of RFU’s console (tray icon->Toggle Console).
- Include on what platform(s) the issue happens including on a normal client, Windows 10 Roblox app or also Roblox Studio.
- If relevant, include system specifications and monitor refresh rates
All Versions of Axstin FPS Unlocker Program
To ease you getting the latest version of the Roblox FPS Unlocker program, we’ll also show you all Axstin FPS Unlocker versions. Here are they:
- Upgraded solution to VS2017
- Bypassed Roblox’s DLL detection
- To fix “Unable to create D3D11 device” error
- Added tray icon
- RFU now runs in the background
- Added settings
- Added patch for Roblox update
- Added VSync and FPS cap options
- Added simple update checker
- Added “View GitHub” button to tray menu
- RFU no longer requires Roblox to be using D3D11 to run
- Added support for 64-bit versions and Roblox Windows 10 edition
- RFU will now reset the FPS cap of attached processes to 60 upon exit
- Try to reduce “Failed to get process base!” errors
- Added “Check for Updates” setting
- Updated for Roblox update
- Fixed to unlockRoblox Studio
- Try to reduce common error messages
- Fixed to unlock Roblox’s Windows 10 store app
- Added “Unlock Roblox Player” option
- Added support for custom FPS cap values and 165 and 360 to the list of default cap options
How to Increase FPS in Roblox than 60 FPS?
Just follow the multiple steps below if you want to increase FPS in Roblox than 60 FPS. Here you go!
- Search Roblox app on Start Menu.
- Then, click the ‘Open file location’ option.
- Right-clicking on the Roblox file and choosing ‘Open file location’.
- You can now open ‘Platform Content -> PC -> Textures and remove all contents available in the folder.
- Now, open any Roblox game. Go to the Settings.
- Here, you need to change the Graphics Mode to Manual Mode.
- After that, reduce the Graphics Quality to one.
- In the end, you will get an FPS of 240 plus.
Okay, those are the steps of how to increase FPS in Roblox to 60 FPS.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…