Do you have a video from Twitter that you want to save to the Photos app or Camera Roll of your iPhone? If the answer to the question is yes, the good news is that there are a few ways that you can try to download it. All of these methods are explained below:
Method 1: Using an iOS shortcut to save a Twitter video
- In the beginning, visit the TVDL v3.1 shortcut link at here.
- When you are there, tap Add Shortcut.
- For those who are on the older iOS 14 or earlier. Please allow untrusted shortcuts before tapping the link.
- In the next step, open the Twitter app and then tap the share button >Share via > TVDL v3.1.
- In case you are using Twitter in an iPhone browser, you can tap the share button > Share Tweet via > TVDL v3.1.
- The fourth step is to tap Allow Once or Always Allow.
- Then, choose the video quality that you want and just like that everything is done.
Method 2: Using AnySave to download Twitter videos
- To begin with, download AnySave from the iOS App Store.
- After downloading it, go to the tweet with the video that you want to download and then tap the share icon > Copy Link or Copy link to Tweet.
- The next thing that you have to do is to open AnySave and it should automatically paste the Twitter video link from the clipboard of your iPhone. In case it does not, you can just use Paste From Clipboard. In addition, you can also paste the link manually.
- Afterward, tap Save.
- Lastly, go through the basic T&C screen and allow the app to access your Photos app. It should be done the first time only.
When everything is done, you can go to the Photos app on your iPhone to find the downloaded Twitter video.
Method 3: Using Safari to save Twitter video to iPhone Photos app
- First of all, go to the tweet in the Twitter app or browser.
- When you are there, tap the share button and then copy its link.
- After copying it, it is time for you to visit Downloader For Twitter in Safari on iPhone.
- When on the page, paste the link of the tweet there.
- Then, tap Enter or go key on the keyboard.
- You also have to scroll down and tap Download that is found beside the video quality that you want.
- The seventh step is to tap Download.
- After tapping it, choose the blue download arrow in the address bar of Safari and choose Downloads.
- The next thing to choose is the download video file.
- Finally, tap the share button. From this, feel free to send the video via the other apps or tap Save Video to have it in the Photos app of your iPhone.
Method 4: Using Safari and picture in picture
- The first thing that you need to do is to copy the link of the tweet that has a video that you want to download.
- After copying it, you will have to go to Twitter Video Downloader at https://www.twittervideodownloader.com/ or TW Saver at https://twsaver.com/. Do it in Safari.
- When you are in one of the websites above, it is time for you to paste the link of the tweet there.
- Then, tap Download.
- After that, scroll down and choose Download Video.
- By doing that, the video will start right away. Please tap on the screen and then tap the Picture-in-Picture button.
- Besides, you should also tap the share icon and then choose Save to Files > choose a location > Save.
- Now, navigate to the Files app > Browse and then go to the folder where you saved the video. From this stage, tap the video and then play it or tap the share button and send it via the other apps. If you want to transfer the video to the camera Roll, all that you have to do is to tap Save Video on the iOS Share Sheet.
Method 5: Using a third party iOS file manager app
- Firstly, you have to get the Documents app from the App Store. Just open it and then finish the basic setup.
- After having all of them in your hand, open Twitter and then copy the link of the tweet that has a video.
- Next, come back to the Documents app and then tap Browser.
- Afterward, look for Twitter Video Downloader and choose the twittervideodownloader.com result.
- Please paste the link of the tweet here and then tap Download > Download Video.
- Feel free to rename the file if you want and then tap Done. Just like that the Twitter video will start downloading. If you want to see it, all that you have to do is to tap the arrow button.
- If you want to share it, just tap the folder icon from the bottom left to go back to the main screen. Then, tap Downloads to see and share the video clip.
Method 6: Using Twitter bots
- First and foremost, you should go to the tweet that has the video that you want to download.
- Then, type @ below that tweet and then tag SaveVideBot.
- Once you get the reply from the bot in the term of a download link, tap it. For anyone who is using the Twitter app, you can tap the tiny Safari icon to be able to download page in the Safari browser instead of the Twitter app’s built-in browser.
- Next, tap Download.
- When everything is done, tap the share icon > save to Files > Save. If you see the video start playing, please tap the Picture-in-Picture button and then tap the share icon in order to save the video.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…