You may find that your Android device is not supported for playing Fortnite. However, you really want to play this game on your android. Then, is there any way to download it for android which is not supported? Let’s find out about it here.
The Steps for Downloading Fortnite on Android which Not Supported
If you want to download Fortnite on your android which does not support it, you will have to download the file APK fortnite. Where to download it and how to download it?
- The first thing that you have to do is to download the file apk Fortnite. There are some websites which provide you the link to download this apk such as Info Full.
- After downloading it, then you have to log into your Fortnite account if you have had it already.
- In this step, you have to select Install to set up Fortnite and then you have to wait a few minutes until the process is done.
- If the installment has been done and, then you can play the game Fortnite on your device which is not supported.
Fixing Fortnite Android Device Not Supported Error
When Fortnite receives updates, it is actually a good thing. However, it sometimes can make old mobile device not compatible. According to Game Revolution, you are able to fix this error by downloading and installing the GSM Fix Fortnite app where it can solve the unsupported device problem on older android mobile phone models.
This app has a minimum requirement namely Android Lollipop. It means that if your OS versions are incompatible such as Donut, Cupcake, Éclair, Froyo, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, Ice Cream, Jelly Bean, KitKat and Sandwich, you are not able to use this app.
The android versions of Lollipop and later have full GSM Fix Fortnite support. So, if your android version is Lollipop, Nougat, Marshmallow, Pie or Oreo, you are able to take full advantage of this app. For your information, this app often gets updates. It is done to make sure that older android devices can play Fortnite without having to encounter the unsupported device error message. As we know that Fortnite goes on to evolve over time which means that it is possible that there will be more android OS versions which will not be compatible.
Alternative to Play Fortnite If Your Android Is Not Supported
If you want to play Fortnite and you know that your android is impossible to use for downloading and playing this game, you are able to use the other devices for playing this game. There are a number of devices which enable you to play Fortnite such as PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
Installing Fortnite on Android Which Is Not Supported According to Sama Game
According to the Sama Game website, the use of APK to make access to the game is not recommended. It is because by using APK, there is a risk for your Fortnite account to be banned by Epic Games. Sama Game site recommends you to download the officiel Fortnite app but you will not download it from Google Play. Instead, you will download it from the Aurora Store.
Have you heard about this Aurora Store? According to the Sama Game site, this is a development that carries all the benefits of Google Play so that you do not have to install the official Google Store. It permits you to be able to download apps on mobiles that do not have Google services to install applications that do not appear in the country of the user. It can also permit you to download apps that are not compatible with your phone.
How to download Fortnite via Aurora Store?
- The first thing that you have to do is to download Aurora Store from its official page. This is an apk file and you will need to install it manually.
- After you download it, the next thing that you have to do is to open the Aurora store and then you have to accept the storage permit.
- Now, you have to enter on Google Play anonymously. Also, you are able to log in with your account, your data is not saved by Aurora.
- In this step, you have to search for Fortnite in the search bar and then you will see that Epic Games will appear.
- You have to download the app and install it after authorizing Aurora as an APK installer.
- Now, you have to launch Fortnite and then you have to register your Epic Games account and download the almost 4 GB it weighs.
According to that site, they tested this method on some phones which seemed to them not compatible with the official installer of Epic Games, mobile phones where Fortnite did not appear when searching directly on Google Play. Even they stated that they were able to play Fortnite on Android with a snapdragon 450 processor, Qualcomm’s low end. However, it cannot work on SoCs with 32-bit architecture: Fortnite is a 64-bit application. Besides, it is important for you to know that you may not be able to install it if your android has less than 4 GB of RAM.
Another thing that you have to note is that just because you are able to install the official Fortnite app, it does not mean that the game runs smoothly on your mobile. So, for a good experience, it is recommended for you to download and play Fortnite officially. If you find that your android cannot play this game, then you are able to use the other devices for playing it as we have mentioned earlier such as on PS4, PS4 Pro, PS4 Slim, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, Xbox One Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, and PC.
On Epic Games website, there is an explanation that this game is compatible with devices which runs 64-bit Android on an ARM64 processor, android OS 8.0 or higher, minimum 4GB of RAM, and GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher. So, if your android is not supported, it may mean that it does not meet the requirements.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…