There are a ton of online dating websites in the world. Some of them are similar while some others are unique as they offer something different. One of the dating websites that is considered unique and offers something different is called Luxy. What is Luxy?
When you read the name Luxy for the first time, it may remind you of the word luxury or luxurious. If yes then you are not completely wrong as this platform is for millionaires. Those who are considered as millionaires and happen to be singles gather here to find a true love who also shares the similar minds. One of the most interesting things about this platform that cannot be found anywhere else is it promises 500k USD per month to those who have verified. Besides, it is not the kind of place for those who seek a sugar arrangement.
After using Luxy for quite some time, some of the users may want to delete their Luxy account. Each of them has their own reasons. Some of the most popular ones include that they have found their loved one whether on the platform or somewhere else, they are annoyed by something on the platform, they get tired of the platform and want to try something else, they need to free up some space on their phone, and so on.
As you are here, there is a chance that you are also one of the Luxy users and are planning to delete your Luxy account but have no idea how to do it. It is actually pretty easy to delete your Luxy account. There are a few methods that you can try, as follows:
Method 1: Delete the Luxy account through its app
The first method to delete the Luxy account is through its app. In order to use this method, all the steps to follow include:
- The first thing that you have to do is to update your Android or iPhone app to the latest version.
- Once it is done, open the app.
- Then, click on Settings that is located on the top left corner and then click on Help.
- After that, find the Delete Account button and click it in order to permanently delete your account from the official website of Luxy.
Method 2: Delete the Luxy account by sending an email
The second method to delete the Luxy account is by sending an email. If you prefer this method instead of the one above, below is step by step to follow:
- First and foremost, you should open your email account, the one that is registered with the account.
- When it opens, compose a new email by clicking the Compose button.
- For the email address, you can add firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the Subject field, you can type something such as “Delete my account”.
- After typing these two, the next thing that you have to do is to write down the body of the email. Please write it down well. One of the most important things that should be included in the email is your honest reason about deleting your account. Aside from that, you are suggested to also provide the information about your user ID, email address, and so on.
- When you are done with everything, the last thing that you have to do is to press the Send button and then wait for the response.
After deleting your Luxy account, you may want to use it again to find a loved one. As someone who has used Luxy before, you should know that setting up an account with Luxy is relatively easy. First of all, you should go to either Google Play Store or App Store, depending on your device. When you are there, search for Luxy and then download it. After downloading the app, you can log in with your email address. Apart from that, you can also log in with your Facebook account.
After logging in to your account, you will be asked to choose tags that describe you and your lifestyle the best. You can just think about beauty, millionaire, actress, and so on. Not only that, you can also choose your favorite luxury brands, such as Chanel, Dior, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Porsche, Ferrari, Rolex, Estee Lauder, Tiffany & Co., Burberry, Ray-Ban, Prada, and so on. In addition, you will also be asked about your income and height.
As for the rest of your Luxy profile, it is pretty typical. There is a space for your photos, an About Me paragraph, an About My Match, and some other typical filters such as age, body type, education, and so on. Plus, you will also be able to find a spot that shows the number of gifts that you have received on the platform.
It is worth noting that your main photo should only consist of yourself. It means having one or more people in your photo is not allowed. If you forget about the photo and its rules, you are suggested to follow the advice in order to make sure that your profile photo makes the right first impression.
Once you are done with filling out your profile, it is time for you to enter the vouch stage. It is where you are voted in or out by the other users. The vote is based on your photos and the information that you have in your profile.
It is better for you to verify your income. For the male users, you must have at least $200,000 of annual income. It is the minimum income requirement of the app.
To verify your identity, you can upload a photo of your driver’s license or password. Next, send a photo of your tax return from the last financial year. Remember to make your net income visible and the name matches the ID that you submitted. If you make less than the minimum income requirement a year, you will get kicked out of the app.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…