Noob is a popular term in the world of gaming. Roblox has twisted the meaning of the term Noob into something that feels unique. Being a Roblox noob is not considered negative. If anything it’s celebrated, with the games like Mega Noob Simulator devoted to becoming the biggest noob, a whole sub-community of Roblox players who wear the iconic noob outfit with pride.
Well, that is why we decided to make a Roblox noob guide. In this guide, we are going to explain the way to be a noob in Roblox, make you look like a classic noob in Roblox and other information related to Roblox noob.
What does Noob mean in Roblox?
Although many other games use the term noob as a derogatory one, meaning a player who is bad on the game, Roblox noob often is not a negative term at all. It usually refers to the default Roblox skin signifying that a player is new to the game. However, lots of players, new and old, wear the Roblox noob skin with pride, and the classic combo of yellow head and arms, green pants and blue shirt has embedded itself in Roblox culture. Even formed its own community.
Appearance of Roblox noob
Most players associated with being a noob usually wear the default outfit. In June 24, 2014 update, new players were given free clothing (For example, Blue and Black Motorcycle Shirt and Dark Green Jeans), a light grey body, the Smile face and the 3.0 version of the female/male bundles. Male players are given Pal Hair instead of 3.0 hair and without the 3.0 faces. Although male accounts made on or after this date received the Pal Hair for free, accounts made before this date have to buy the hair for 90 Robux. In 2016, new male users are given the Roblox Boy package, new female users are given the Roblox Girl package. New players have R15 enabled by default when they make their account.
If a user does not choose a gender when making an account, they are going to have a gender neutral outfit. They are given the Down to Earth Hair and a selection of both male and female clothing and accessories. Some noob avatars are able to incorporate items which cannot be purchased with robux. This will include event rewards, toy items, or Items which could have been bought using the removed currency, Tix.
Be a Classic Noob in Roblox
Usually, Roblox noobs have yellow head and arms, green leg limbs, and a blue torso. In 2011, they changed the look and then would continue to do so. Lots of Roblox players miss and hate the old noobs. Well, in this paragraph, we are going to explain how to make your character look like a classic noon in Roblox.
- At the first step, you are able to log into Roblox. Please visit https://www.roblox.com in your web browser and submit your username and password, click Log In.
- After that, you have to click Avatar. It is in the sidebar menu to the left.
- Now, you are able to delete all features from your character. Please look for any item which has a checkmark in the list of items and uncheck that item. Keep in mind that not removing everything will not have the same noob effect in the end, so make sure to double-check. You are still able to keep your animations on, however removing them will make you look more like a noob. Also, turning off Roblox R15 is going to make you look more like a classic noob, but it is not necessary.
- The next step is to click or hover your mouse over the Body tab. It is the third tab next to the image of your avatar.
- Now, you are able to click the Skin Tone. It is next to “Appearance” in the menu which appears below the “Body” section.
- Please scroll down and then click Advanced. It is in the bottom-right corner of the menu with skin tone swatches. You are only able to access the Advanced section of skin tones if you are on a PC.
- You will need to make your head, left arm, and right arm “Bright Yellow”. Next, click the radio button next to “All” in the menu to the left. Click the Bright Yellow circle. It is going to say Bright yellow if you place the mouse cursor over it.
- Also, you need to make your Torso “Bright Blue”. Simply, click the radio button next to Torso. Then, you need to click the Bright Blue circle.
- Do not forget to make your Left Leg and Right Leg “Br. yellowish green”. Also, click the radio button next to Left leg. Choose the “Br. yellowish green circle. It is going to say Br. yellowish green if you place the mouse cursor over it. Next, repeat for the right leg.
- The last step, click Done. It is at the bottom of the menu with the color swatches. Finally, you are finished. Now, enjoy playing as a classic noob in Roblox.
Roblox Noob Skin
There are a number of noob variations, here are the most popular:
- Original noob
It is the default Roblox avatar from 2006, when the game first launched.
- Classic noob
It is the iconic design that originally had a Roblox ‘R’ on the shirt. If you see people talking about Roblox noobs, this is what they are talking about. The style which they are attempting to imitate.
- Cap noob
It became the default player model in 2011, changing up the classic yellow skin avatar. Also, this was when the first female avatar was added to Roblox.
- Bacon noob
It is the 2014 default Roblox avatar. Though less famous, you are likely to still come across a fair few ‘bacon hair’ references in-game.
- Current noob
In a positive move, Roblox also introduced a gender-neutral default avatar in 2020 for the players to choose. Also, they fixed the bacon hair.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…