With video game sales and stocks outpacing the market at large, the gaming industry has been one of the winners of the onset of the pandemic of Covid-19, including Roblox Corporation. Roblox has held its position as one of the top-grossing apps consistently on both Google and Apple App Stores.
With Roblox Stocks steadily increasing, a lot of investors have bought Roblox Stock. Roblox Stock will close the bid every day. Of course, if you’re interested in investing in Roblox Stock, you need to know how much money you should spend to bid on Roblox Stock. Let’s see the information about it in our post below!
How Much Does It Cost to Bid Roblox Stock?
According to NYSE, Roblox Corporation opened the bid at $50.02 and increased by $4.00 (roughly 8.69%), with previous close at approximately $46.02. After knowing the bid prices, you can then start to buy Roblox Stock.
Here’s a list of Roblox Stock Summary, according to NYSE:
- Previous Close: 46.02
- Open: 46.81
- Bid: 50.03 x 1000
- Ask: 50.15 x 800
- Day’s Range: 46.41 – 50.72
- 52 Week Range: 36.04 – 141.60
- Volume: 17,803,264
- Avg. Volume: 24,882,101
- Market Cap: 29.4B
- Beta (5Y Monthly): N/A
- PE Ratio (TTM): N/A
- EPS (TTM): -0.97
- Earnings Date: May 09, 2022 – May 13, 2022
- Forward Dividend & Yield: N/A (N/A)
- Ex-Dividend Date: N/A
- 1y Target Est: 67.69
Here’s a list of Roblox Stock’s Statistics, according to NYSE:
- Market Cap (intraday): 29.93B
- Enterprise Value: 28.16B
- Trailing P/E: N/A
- Forward P/E: 119.05
- PEG Ratio (5 yr expected): 2.77
- Price/Sales (ttm): 13.42
- Price/Book (mrq): 51.18
- Enterprise Value/Revenue: 14.67
- Enterprise Value/EBITDA: -66.86
- Fiscal Year Ends: Dec 30, 2021
- Most Recent Quarter (mrq): Dec 30, 2021
- Profit Margin: -25.62%
- Operating Margin (ttm): -20.35%
- Return on Assets (ttm): -7.62%
- Return on Equity (ttm: -142.76%
- Revenue (ttm): 1.92B
- Revenue Per Share (ttm): 3.79
- Quarterly Revenue Growth (yoy): 83.50%
- Gross Profit (ttm): 427.49M
- EBITDA: -325.78M
- Net Income Avi to Common (ttm): -491.65M
- Diluted EPS (ttm): -0.97
- Quarterly Earnings Growth (yoy): N/A
- Total Cash (mrq): 3B
- Total Cash Per Share (mrq): 5.11
- Total Debt (mrq): 1.23B
- Total Debt/Equity (mrq): 208.06
- Current Ratio (mrq): 1.73
- Book Value Per Share (mrq): 1.00
Cash Flow Statement
- Operating Cash Flow (ttm): 659.11M
- Levered Free Cash Flow (ttm): 739.4M
Stock Price History
- Beta (5Y Monthly): N/A
- 52-Week Change: -29.87%
- S&P500 52-Week Change: 12.49%
- 52 Week High: 141.60
- 52 Week Low: 36.04
- 50-Day Moving Average: 53.21
- 200-Day Moving Average: 80.04
- Avg Vol (3 month): 24.88M
- Avg Vol (10 day): 19.16M
- Shares Outstanding: 536.42M
- Implied Shares Outstanding: N/A
- Float: 393.24M
- % Held by Insiders: 5.10%
- % Held by Institutions: 77.81%
- Shares Short (Mar 14, 2022): 28.02M
- Short Ratio (Mar 14, 2022): 0.94
- Short % of Float (Mar 14, 2022): 9.60%
- Short % of Shares Outstanding (Mar 14, 2022): 4.77%
- Shares Short (prior month Feb 14, 2022): 18.96M
Dividends & Splits
- Forward Annual Dividend Rate: N/A
- Forward Annual Dividend Yield: N/A
- Trailing Annual Dividend Rate: 0.00
- Trailing Annual Dividend Yield: 0.00%
- 5 Year Average Dividend Yield: N/A
- Payout Ratio: 0.00%
- Dividend Date: N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date: N/A
- Last Split Factor: N/A
- Last Split Date: N/A
How to Buy Roblox (RBLX) Stock?
If you’re already familiar with how to buy stocks, you might have everything that you’ll need when the IPO was announced. You definitely can track the updates on Roblox by following the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) ticker for Roblox.
If this is your first time to buy stock, no worries, we’ll also give you the guide to buy Roblox Stock. Let’s see the guide below!
Step 1: Pick a brokerage
If you are a retail investor, you cannot buy and sell shares of stock directly on the market of your choosing. Instead, you have to work through a broker, a financial service company that is authorized to buy and sell stocks on your behalf based on your instructions.
If you live in the United States, you will not have trouble finding a broker that can help you invest in a direct listing. It is known that Roblox has begun trading on the NYSE after listing that every broker offering accounts in the United States Supports. It means that you will be able to shop around for brokers and you can also decide where you would like to open an account.
There are some factors that you need to consider if you decide to open a brokerage account, here they are:
- Commissions and fees: When you buy or sell a share of stock, some brokers may offer commission-free trading, while the others charge a small fee. You can also check each broker’s fee schedule. So, you are not surprised by trading fees.
- Account Types: You need to learn whether or not you should open a Roth IPA, a taxable brokerage account or a different type of trading account. Sure, you need to familiarize yourself with the types of brokerage accounts that can help you to select the best option in terms of tax reporting.
- Access to additional market types: You can typically select any broker based in the United States if you’re only interested in buying and selling shares of stock which trade on American markets like the NYSE and the Nasqad. However, if you like access to foreign markets, forex trading and cryptocurrency, you need to choose a broker which offers access to all of the assets that you want to add to your portfolio.
Step 2: Decide how many shares you want
If you select to invest in Roblox on the date of its listing, it may be a great idea to set your budget before the market opens for the day. Just like other stocks, you do not invest more money than you can afford to lose. However, it is such a normal situation for stocks to dip in value after their initial opening.
Step 3: Select your order type
After deciding how many shares of stocks you want to buy, you can then place an order to buy stock through the broker’s platform you’ve chosen. Generally, most brokers offer multiple types of orders, including:
- Market orders
- Limit orders
- Trailing stop orders
- Stop orders
Depending on the broker you chose, the types of orders that you will have access to will vary too.
Step 4: Execute your trade
You can relax, as soon as you place your order through the brokerage platform. After that, your broker will control filling the orders on your behalf.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…