In Halo infinite, there is a battle pass to the multiplayer beta. With it, players are given the ability to complete weekly challenges so that they can get XP and rewards.
How Many Weekly Challenges Are There In Halo Infinite?
According to DBLTAP, there are 36 challenges currently in total in Halo Infinite. These challenges spread across three tiers and one capstone. The challenges in the first tier are the easiest one and you can complete them in just a few matches.
In the first tier, here are the challenges that you have to complete.
- You have to kill five enemy Spartans with the Commando Rifle.
- You have to kill five enemy Spartans with the Assault Rifle.
- You have to kill five enemy Spartans with the Battle Rifle.
- You have to kill one enemy Spartan with the Bulldog.
- You have to kill one enemy Spartan with the Mangler.
- You have to kill one enemy Spartan with the Warthog’s Chaingun.
- You have to kill three enemy Spartans in Slayer.
- You have to complete two matches.
- You have to complete three Quick Play matches.
- You have to complete one Total Control match.
- You have to win a Quick Play match.
In Tier 2, you are required to have more skill to be able to complete the challenges. Here are the challenges in tier 2.
- You have to kill 15 enemy Spartans with the Commando Rifle in PVP.
- In PVP, you are required to kill 15 enemy Spartans with the Sidekick Pistol.
- You have to kill 10 enemy Spartans with a melee attack.
- In PVP, you are required to kill five enemy Spartans with the Gungoose’s Grenade Launcher .
- You have to kill five enemy Spartans with the Wraith’s Plasma Mortar in PVP.
- You have to kill five enemy Spartans with the Shade Turret in PVP.
- You have to kill an enemy Spartan with the Heatwave in PVP.
- You have to kill an enemy Spartan with the Sniper Rifle in PVP.
- You have to kill an enemy Spartan with the Stalker Rifle in PVP.
- You have to kill three enemy Spartans attacking a friendly zone in PVP.
- You have to complete two Big Team Battle matches in PVP.
- You have to win a Stockpile match in PVP.
- You have to win any two PVP matches.
- You have to win three Quick Play matches.
- You have to capture three enemy flags in PVP.
- You have to grapple shot an enemy Spartan in PVP.
In Tier 3, there are some of the highest levels of experience in the battle pass. Those challenges in Tier 3 can be seen below.
- You have to kill 10 enemy Spartans with a headshot in PVP.
- You have to kill 10 enemy Spartans with the Needler in PVP.
- You have to kill three enemy Spartans with the Fusion Coil in PVP.
- You have to kill five enemy Spartans from behind with a melee attack in PVP.
- You have to kill five enemy Spartans by flattening them with the Repulsor in PVP.
- You have to destroy three enemy Wasps in PVP.
- You have to win three Capture the Flag matches in PVP.
- You have to headshot an enemy Spartan soon after you damage them with a Grenade in PVP.
If you are able to complete all of the challenges, you will get 4,800 XP per week and it is good for almost five levels on your 100 level battle pass. If you can complete your entire list of weekly challenges, you will have an access to the Capstone challenge where after you complete it, you will get a special reward.
Some Tips To Complete Halo Infinite Weekly Challenge
When you try to complete weekly challenges in Halo Infinite, you may need some tips. Here are the tips for completing weekly challenges in Halo Infinite according to Fanbyte.
- In PVP, you do not need to complete the Tier 1 weekly challenges. Instead, you are able to enter the Bot Bootcamp to get these. If that is not your thing, you can play the game. However, if you are in a hurry, you can get it done.
- You have to get rid of your playlist challenges first. You can play three Capture the Flag matches and you will likely complete some other challenges along the way. Unluckily, during the beta version, you are not permitted to just choose a game mode. For your information, all of the available playlists have a variety of game modes. So, you can choose your favorite and play it. Probably, you can choose after the full launch is released.
- If you need completions, Quick Play matches are much faster. There are also fewer people who compete for getting weapons. So, it is easier for you to get specific weapon kills.
- You have to know the reroll. Challenges where you have to do is play and finally they will be completed should be kept. The optimal quests to reroll are quests which have specific conditions such as destroying three enemy wasps. You must go out of your way to do it.
- It seems that some challenges are bugged. However, it may not happen to everyone. Nevertheless, you are able to complete your challenges well.
- If you have Premium Battle Pass, you can get an extra weekly challenge slot. It means that you are able to work on four challenges at once instead of three.
- These challenges are obtained from a random pool every week. It is better for you not to expect to keep your progress or see the similar one too often.
- 343 Industries makes a statement that the pools are very large. So, you should not be competing for challenges against your teammates. If it is true, you are able to get your hands on the weapons that you need.
- If you complete all of your weekly battle pass challenges in a week, it will give you about five levels on your battle pass.
- Let’s say that you complete every weekly challenge during season 1. If so, you will learn a total of 115 ranks.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…