When you are not satisfied with the thing that you just purchased, you may want to get a refund. The same thing can happen to the players of the popular game known as Valorant. In Valorant, it is also possible for you to get a refund for a few things that are counted as refundable items such as in game premium currency (just like RP or Valorant Points), champions, skins, ward skins, individual chromas, emotes, rune pages, summoner name changes, summoner icons, chroma packs, recalls, baubles, arena skins, Little Legends, cards, and card styles.
Keep in mind that rune pages, summoner name changes (if the previous name is not taken), summoner icons, and chroma packs cannot be refunded through the client. It means it is only possible to get a refund by sending a ticket to the Player Support. As for the skins, the ones that have been used or have been upgraded cannot be refunded.
In addition to the items that can be refunded, it is also important to know the ones that cannot be refunded. If you have to idea about it, the list includes gifts (it does not matter if it is sent or received), boots, account transfers, chests, bundles, promotional items, esports summoner icons, Hextech inventory (such as chests, keys, and shards), Poro Coin content, event passes (including the Premium Battle Pass and Premium Battle Pass levels), earned content, character contract levels, weapon skin levels, in game regular currency (such as Radianite Points or Star Shards), Little Legends Eggs, and Booms!.
Unfortunate thing may not happen once. If you get another dissatisfaction when purchasing something after the first one and, you may want to request another refund. However, you are not sure whether this time you can do it or not. So, how many times a player is able to refund in Valorant?
For everyone who is wondering about how many times you are able to refund in Valorant, a lot of people believe that the time is unlimited, just like it was in the beta. If it is true then Valorant is different compared to another game by the same developer called League of Legends that has only a total of three refunds for each account. One thing for sure Valorant allows more then three refunds, even if it is limited. A Reddit user has tested it. basically, he refunded three of his skins and when he went back to the refund page, he was still able to refund more.
Unfortunately, the official website of Valorant Support also does not feature the information about this. Since the information about it is not available, you are encouraged to send a question by submitting a ticket if you want to know about it. Here is the guide that will help you to submit a ticket:
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to Valorant Support at.
- As the site has no information about the thing that you are looking for, you can just go straight to click a /Submit A Ticket button. You will then be taken to a Submit a request page.
- On the Submit a request page, select a request type. The options include Recover my Account; General Game and Feedback; Discuss Personal Suspension and Restriction; Technical Issues: Install, patch, lag, or crashes; Purchases & In-game Content; Billing & Payments; Contracts/Missions/Rewards; I’m having issues with Riot Account Region/Shard Assignment; Report a Player; and Account Management, Data Request, or Deletion. To get the information about how many times to refund in the game, you can try to choose Purchases & In-game Content.
- Then, log in to the site.
- Once you are logged in, follow the rest of the instructions.
Aside from submitting a ticket to the Valorant Support, it might also be a good idea to visit the communities or forums related to the game. In these kinds of place, you can try to ask or discuss with the other members who have the same interest as you. There is a chance of them to know about this information. To ask something or to make a discussion, an online community or forum usually requires you to log in to the platform. Please do it. If you have no account, then please create one first.
It might take some times to get the response from Riot Games. Even before getting confirmation, you may want to just try and prove if it is truly infinite there is no limit to refund in Valorant. These instructions are the ones to follow to be able to refund a refundable item in the game:
- First of all, you will need to open your favorite browser.
- Then, go to the official website of Riot Games.
- When you are there, log in to the site.
- After logging in, find the My Order History option.
- By doing so, you will be able to see a detailed list of all the individual purchases. There is a Refund button located next to them.
- Upon seeing the Refund button, you can just click on it and the game will launch the Valorant Client with a quick patch and just like that the refunds will be made.
Once again, the time to refund in Valorant is likely to be unlimited. Feel free to try getting a refund every time you get dissatisfaction with your purchase. As stated before, the most important thing about requesting a refund is whether the item that you want to refund is include as the one that is able to be refunded or not. You can check every refundable item above. If it is refundable, you can just follow the guide that has been explained before. If your item is not considered as the refundable one, then there is no way for you to get a refund. In case, you can only learn from this case to not do the same mistake of purchasing again.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…