Before you get started with Roblox, you have to access the website through your web browser. However, what do we have to do if the website of Roblox is not loading? If it happens, you have to do something to fix it. Here are the methods that you can try to fix this issue.
Fixing Roblox Website Not Loading by Disabling Browser Add-Ons to
When you find that there is a website issue, one of the causes can be because of one of the third party add ons that you may be using. A number of cases are reported where players could not access Roblox website and then after they disable the add ons, they can access Roblox website again. So, you are able to try this method as well. You have to try to disable add ons that are available in your PC.
Fixing Roblox Website Not Loading by Clearing Out Cookies and Extra Files
When you browsing using the web browser that you choose, there are more and more cookies and the other files which start to fulfill in storage. Sometimes, these internet files and cookies on your browser can be a factor which cause Roblox website cannot load. So, you are able to try to clear these completely and then after you clear them, you are able to try to access the website again and see whether the problem disappears or not.
Clearing all cookies, site data and cache in Mozilla Firefox
If your browser is Mozilla Firefox, you are able to clear cache, cookies and site data by following the steps below.
- First, you have to click on the menu button which is in three lines icon and then you have to choose Settings.
- Then, you have to choose the Privacy & Security panel.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Clear Data…’ in the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Now, you will see that the clear data dialog will appear. You have to make sure that Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content are check marked.
- Then, you must click on Clear.
Clearing cookies for the current website in Mozilla Firefox
- Click the padlock which can be found at the left of the address bar.
- Then, you have to click on the Clear Cookies and Site Data.
Clearing Your Browsing Data in Google Chrome
- First, you have to open Chrome on your computer.
- After that, you have to click on the More at the top right.
- Then, you must click on More Tools and then choose Clear Browsing Data.
- In this step, you have to choose a time range, like Last Hour or All Time.
- Choose the types of information that you want to remove.
- At last, you must click on Clear Data.
Clearing Your Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge
- The first thing that you have to do is to choose ‘Settings and more’ and then choose Settings and then you have to choose Privacy, Search and Services.
- After that, under Clear Browsing Data, you have to choose ‘Choose What To Clear’.
- In this step, you have to select a time range from the Time Range drop down menu.
- Here, you have to select the types of data that you want to clear. Let’s say that you want to remove browsing history and cookies buut keep passwords and form fill data.
- Finally, you have to choose Clear Now.
Fixing Roblox Website Not Loading by Opening Roblox Website Using Different Browser
If you find that Roblox website cannot load, you are able to try a different browser. It is because sometimes this problem can happen because of the specific browser that you are using. There are a lot of cases where some browsers cause problems with Roblox and the website cannot load is one of these issues. When you try a different browser, you have to make sure that the browser is up to date. Then, you have to check whether the website can load on that browser or not. If it works, then you are able to continue playing Roblox by using that browser.
According to Stealthy Gaming, there are a lot of visitors who said that they found the Roblox screen problem using Mozilla Firefox. After a lot of study, then it was found that Roblox can work well with Google Chrome. It is also recommended to use the most recent version of the browser. It is done to prevent the not loading error while accessing the Roblox website.
Fixing Roblox Website Not Loading by Detecting Server Issues
You are able to use a third party website which can inform you the status of Roblox. It also needs to be able to inform you whether Roblox is down or not. If there is a big problem with Roblox, usually the website is not loading at times. So, the reason why Roblox is not loading can be because of this. You are able to access any website which can tell you about the server status of Roblox and check whether there are any big issues or not. If you find the information that there are some big issues which make Roblox is not loading, then there is nothing to do by you except to wait for it until it is fixed by Roblox team. However, you are able to try to report it to Roblox team to notice this issue.
Fixing Roblox Website Not Loading by Resetting Windows Internet Options
According to Stealthy Gaming, they found that restarting the Internet Options of your computer may be able to solve a lot of difficulties in Roblox, website and Roblox studio. It is important for you to note that if you usually use another web browser, such steps would ask you to use Internet Explorer. After doing the steps, you may go back to use the browser that you want.
- First, you have to launch Internet Explorer.
- Then, you have to navigate to the gear icon and then choose Internet Options.
- After that, the thing that you have to do is to go to the ‘Advanced Tab and Press the Reset Button’.
- Now, you have to close Internet Explorer after you reset it to enable the modifications to take effect.
- After it is finished, then you can resume using the online browser that you want to use.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…