In Genshin Impact, the thing called Barbara Hangout refers to a new story quest. This one is known as Wellspring of Healing. It is pretty much similar to going on a date with your favorite pop star nun. There are five ways to end this quest, in which each of them provides you with a different memory. If you want to unlock all of them, you can just replay the quest.
As stated before, Barbara Hangout has five endings, including Ultimately Enthusiasm, A Fiery Flavor from Liyue, The Taste of Hard Work, Incompletely Cured, and A Holiday in Mondstadt. Each ending has some rewards and two of them offer you hidden achievements named An Idol’s Last Line of Defense and Mondstadt’s Spiciest Surprise as rewards. For those who have no idea how to unlock any of them, below is the guide of Genshin Impact Barbara Hangout.
After playing through the Barbara Hangout quest once, it is possible for you to skip parts of it by clicking on any of chapter boxes that have been unlocked in the summary. It is effective to save time when you are looking to unlock all endings. Please do as told and go to the community in case there are some questions to ask.
Barbara Hangout Details
Way to unlock:
- X2 Story Key
- Reach Adventure Rank 26
Barbara Hangout Endings
Barbara Ending #1: Ultimately Enthusiasm
For anyone who is willing to get this ending, you should get rid of the leader of the Barbara fan club named Albert. The steps to make him go away are as follows:
- First of all, you will need to speak with Sister Victoria.
- The second person that you need to talk with is Barbara. Do not forget to also choose “Just wait here, we’ll go send that person away”.
- The third one is Albert. Please talk to him and choose between two options, which are “It is dangerous here, there are lots of monsters roaming about” and “Barbara isn’t here anymore, you’d better head back to the city”. Feel free to pick whatever you want as it does not matter.
- Lastly, you will need to follow Albert and speak with him for the second time.
Barbara Ending #2: A Fiery Flavor from Liyue
For those who want to get this ending, you will have to go back to the point where you talk to Barbara for the first time. Here is everything to do:
- In the beginning, you should speak with Barbara and choose the option to ask her to go deeper into the forest and wait for them to leave.
- Then, follow the girl and speak to her for the second time. Feel free to ask her about her family or the reason for her participation in joining the church.
- Do not forget to agree to lend your hand to find red wolfhook berries.
- The next step that you will need to do is to look for the wolfhook berries. Apparently, you can find them in felled tree trunks.
- After that, choose the option to let it to you and meet Sister Victoria and talk to her.
- You can take the advantage of Anemo or Hydro skills to get rid of the dirt piles around the cathedral.
- The seventh step is to choose the option to try the special Chilibrew.
- You will also need to choose the option that you agree to split up.
- The ninth step is to save the merchant from the Treasure Hoarders.
- In the end, you can pick Litye Chilibrew as a reward.
Barbara Ending #3: The Taste of Hard Work
In order to get this ending, the steps that should be done are the same as the previous one. After following each step, the additional step includes choosing Sweet Flowers as your reward from Caishan. It is better for you to restart from Knight and Deaconess to make it quick.
Barbara Ending #4: Incompletely Cured
If you want to get this ending, you will need to restart from the quest named the Deaconess’ Gratitude.
- The first thing that you will have to do is to choose the Chilibrew option.
- Then, pick to go together and then talk to Sister Victoria.
- The next thing that should be done is to go to the woods and deal with the Hilichurls.
- When you get an offer from Barbara to heal the Treasure Hoarder, please pick the option “Hold on Barbara. He’s a suspicious character”.
- When everything is done, the last thing is to defeat the Treasure Hoarder.
Barbara Ending #5: A Holiday in Mondstadt
If you want to get the Barbara Ending #5: Incompletely Cured, before anything, it is a must for you to restart from the Deaconess’ Gratitude step. After that, the next thing is to choose one of these options:
- Firstly, select the Summer Sparkling Tea.
- When you are done selecting the Summer Sparking Tea, speak with the Sister Victoria and find Barbara.
- After that, speak with Herman and choose “You won’t mind if I check with Ellin on that?”
- Then, speak with Schulz and then inform him “Barbara’s working right now”.
- The fourth person that you need to speak with is Susie. After speaking to him, remember to choose “If it’s Barbara’s style you’re after, you could start by being considerate to others”.
- In this step, you should talk to Barbara and tell her that she looks tired. After that, go and ask her to go for a walk with you.
Barbara Hangout Rewards
- Barbara Ending #1 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x20 Primogem, x3 Guide to Freedom
- Barbara Ending #2 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x5 Hero’s Wit, x3 Varunada Lazurite Fragment
- Barbara Ending #3 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x20 Primogem, x5 Spicy Stew
- Barbara Ending #4 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x5 Hero’s Wit, x3 Warunada Lazurite Fragment
- Barbara Ending #5 reward: x100 Adventure EXP, x20 Primogem, x3 Guide to Freedom
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…