Fortnite Update 3.27 has arrived, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. If you really want to know information related to Fortnite Update 3.27 Patch Notes, make sure you are going to read this text until the end.
Fortnite Update 3.27 Patch Notes
Epic Games has released Fortnite Update 3.27 that should be rolling out for all platforms. If you are playing the game of Fortnite on PlayStation4, the update number should be 3.27. But, the patch number may differ. It depends on the hardware which you are playing the game on. Apparently, the new update is not all that interesting as it is a maintenance patch which is to solve stability issues. Even, it does not look like any new content is available for this Fortnite new update released on August 24, 2021. There is no downtime which is nice. You will be able to read the full announcement from the official Fortnite Status Twitter page.
Here is a full announcement from the official Fortnite Status Twitter page about Fortnite Update 3.27 Patch Notes: “We are deploying a maintenance patch on all platforms to solve stability issues. You are going to be prompted to download the patch before launching your game. There will not be server downtime.”
Here are some changes and fixes added with this Fortnite Update 3.27 patch:
- It added gameplay optimizations.
- It fixed game freezing issues.
- It added fixes for various game crashing problems.
- It added general stability fixes.
- It added performance improvements.
- It added other minor bug fixes.
Well, the text above is a list of some changes and fixes added with the Fortnite Update 3.27 patch. For your information, the last update to come to the game of Fortnite was patch 3.26.
Download free Fortnite update 3.27 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Finally, Fortnite update 3.27 is available to download on PC, PS4, Xbox One players. The latest Fortnite update resolves some problems and adds gameplay optimizations. Aside from that, Fortnite update 3.27 also includes general stability fixes. Previously, a major update added a new game mode and several bug fixes. Unfortunately, the players are still facing some issues while playing the game online. Now, Fortnite update 3.27 is going to fix a few of these problems. If you want to download the free Fortnite update 3.27 for PC, PS4, or Xbox One, please download it now. Make sure that you download and install Fortnite update 3.27 completely. For note: The file size differs depending on the platform you use. The Fortnite update 3.27 for PS4 is 1.3 GB, while for PS5 is 775 MB.
When is the next update for Fortnite?
With Fortnite Update 3.27 Patch being a simple maintenance patch, when can Fortnite players actually expect several new content to arrive in Fortnite? Well, we are almost closer to the end of Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7. The official release date for the next Fortnite update has not been announced just yet, however data-miners believe that it is set to arrive on August 31st, 2021. As for what will be included in the next Fortnite update, we have to wait and see it. We get information that a live event has been rumored to finish off the Fortnite season, with it possibly involving the Mothership. However, this is all simply speculation for right now.
Fortnite Update 3.26 Patch Notes (17.40)
As we explained above, the last Fortnite update was patch 3.26. In addition, here we will also talk about Fortnite Update 3.26 Patch Notes (17.40).
One of the newer things which have been added to Fortnite Update 3.26 Patch is a playable version of Wonder Woman. As announced by Epic Games on the official site, Wonder Woman was available to purchase on August 19th, 2021. Also, she comes with her Armored variant and other items like the Athena’s Battleaxe, Golden Eagle Wings Glider, a special loading screen and more. Aside from that, Coral Castle is also being removed from the map. That area of the map would look different than what it appeared like before.
- Fixed a problem which caused Barriers to eliminate the players who were standing on them when they activated.
- Fixed a problem that caused the players to be unable to build over a barrier.
- Fixed a problem with the visibility settings on the UFO spawner.
- Fixed a problem with the Ball Spawner device physics.
- The ‘Apply To’ setting works properly with the Visual Effect Powerup device.
- Fixed a problem with Creature Spawners which caused them to stop spawning after a period of time.
- Fixed a problem with Cube Fiends which caused them to not move when first spawned.
- Sword in the Stone: Vanish FX just plays during gameplay (Not in Create mode).
- Sword in the Stone no longer places an unwanted sword as soon as it is chosen from the quick bar.
Major Bug Fixes:
- It fixed a Preferred Item Slots problem involving double item slot items, such as the Chug Cannon, moving to the incorrect slots when the player picked up the new item.
- It fixed a problem involving Cosmic Chests that cannot open if a player had left the team during the match.
- It fixed a problem which caused Fortnite players to disable Prop Disguise services from vendors. Now, those are re-enabled.
- Fixed a problem that allowed the players from another team to enter a team’s vehicle.
- Fixed a problem with the Mutator Zone which prevented the Railgun from dealing damage.
- Fixed a problem which caused the flashlight to cast a solid black shadow.
- Fixed a problem with vehicle radios not working correctly.
- Fixed a problem which caused vehicles to not damage each other correctly.
- Fixed a problem which caused holograms to have collisions.
- Fixed a problem with the Rift-To-Go being placed in the wrong slot.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…