As a Halo Infinite player, you may wonder whether Halo Infinite has a legendary ending or not. Here, I have the explanation that I got from some online sources. So, you can read about it now below.
Halo Infinite Ending
According to the Spieltimes site, here is the explanation about Halo Infinite ending.
It is explained that the Legendary ending in Halo Infinite will unlock the same way it is in any previous Halo game. You just have to complete the game on the Legendary difficulty. To play on Legendary, it is hard, especially throughout the several boss encounters in the game.
In Halo Infinite, the post-credits scene exhibits that Atriox, who we think to die before Master Chief’s arrival on Zeta Halo, is still alive. In the next scene, you are able to see that he is fiddling with a terminal which causes a lot of new Forerunner things to start moving around. The Legendary ending is similar, except for the cutscene. Here are the points of Legendary Ending in Halo Infinite.
- Now, it includes a conversation between two mystery figures. Those are Despondent Pyre and the Grand Edict. After that, there will be a conversation in the background.
- The dialogue is vague where it mentions the Endless (a group to which one of Infinite’ villains, the Harbinger belongs) and serving an entity known as The Criterion.
- Based on the dialogue, the Endless have been imprisoned. You will see that Atriox comes up to be liberating them by engaging with the terminal.
- The ending of the conversation is that the Grand Edict declares the use of Offensive Bias. Who is Offensive Bias? He is a Forerunner AI and he commanded a Forerunner fleet near the conclusion of the Forerunner-Flood war.
- It is to fight Mendicant Bias, a Forerunner AI that had defected to the Flood. The Forerunners won because of Offensive Bias’ raw computing power. It permits the AI to control multiple pieces of technology at once, and it includes an entire Halo ring.
In the series, the Endless’ threat, how Atriox aims to use them, and how Offensive Bias will play a role.
According to IGN, here is the explanation about Halo Infinite Postcredits Scene differences.
After the credits roll, you will see one more cutscene to take in. It is exhibited from the perspective of an unknown character, who goes to a terminal and unlocks a door which goes to a library which is full of what appear to be Forerunner artifacts. If the door has opened, then there will be the orange symbols on the floating tablets which start to glow. The character who opened the terminal is Atriox.
The primary difference in Halo Infinite’s Legendary Ending is that you will get a bit more context to what is happening. You will hear that there is a voiceover playing between two characters. One is referred to as the Grand Edict who is most likely Atriox based on the context and another one is an AI who seems unsure of what the Grand Edict is about to do. It also mentions a group called the Criterion, even though it is unknown who that group is at this time. The ending scene is that Atriox says that Offensive Bias has been deployed.
Some Youtube Videos About Halo Infinite Legendary Ending
On Youtube, there are some videos about Halo Infinite Legendary Ending that you are able to watch and here are some of them.
- A video from Evade entitled Halo Infinite – Legendary Ending Explained! which was uploaded on December 11th, 2021. The length of the video is 9 minutes 30 seconds and it has been watched more than 109k times.
- A video from Dan Allen Gaming entitled Halo Infinite – Legendary Ending Cutscene (4k) which was uploaded on December 9th, 2021. The length of the video is 1 minute 28 seconds and it has been watched more than 80k times.
- A video from Wizzo entitled Halo Infinite Legendary Ending Explained! (The Lore Behind Halo Infinite Legendary Ending) which was uploaded on December 10th, 2021. The length of the video is 14 minutes 53 seconds and it has been watched more than 37k times.
- A video from HiddenXperia entitled Halo Infinite Legendary Ending Reaction. The length of the video is 4 minutes 2 seconds and it has been watched more than 119k times.
About Halo Infinite
Halo Infinite is a game of FPS and it is developed by 343 Industries. Xbox Games Studios publishes this game. For your information, this game is the sixth mainline entry in the Halo series. This game is also the third in the Reclaimer Saga which follows Halo 5: Guardians.
In the game, the campaign follows the human supersoldier named Master Chief and his fight against the enemy Banished on the Forerunner ringworld Zeta Halo which is also known as Installation 07. In this game, the multiplayer portion of the game is free to play.
This game was planned to be released as a launch title with the Xbox Series X/ S on November 10th, 2020. However, in August 2020, it was delayed and finally the release was done for some platforms such as Xbox One, Microsoft Windows and Xbox Series X/S on December 8th, 2021. Since November 15th, 2021, the multiplayer component in Halo Infinite had been in open beta until the release of the game.
In this game, the most gameplay takes place from a first person perspective and it includes a number of weapons and vehicles which are usually found in the Halo series. There are some types of abilities for player character the Master Chief such as the Grapple Shot and Thruster which permits him to be able to pull himself to foes or retrieve items.
In December 2020, there was an announcement from 343 Industries that Halo Infinite would be released in late 2021 and then later they gave December 8th, 2021 as a release date. On November 15th, 2021, there is an open beta of Halo Infinite’s multiplayer aspect which was released on some platforms like Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Microsoft Windows.
Well, that’s the explanation about Halo Infinite according to Wikipedia. You can access Wikipedia or other sources to know more about this game.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…