How to fix the Loom not working in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen? If you come to this page to find that information, you have to read this entire article. Here we are going to share that information for you.
For several Destiny 2 players, fashion is the true endgame. In Season of the Splicer, Bungie added a new method for the players to change their look just how they want. The Armor Synthesis system takes on the transmog feature. It lets the guardians transform their favorite looks into Universal Ornaments which can go into any piece of non-Exotic armor. To make an Ornament, the players have to complete a bounty from Ada-1. Then, the players have to turn the materials into resources they can use with a little help from Ada-1 and her Loom. But Bounties and items are capped at 10 bounty completions per class per season. The maximum number of templates players may hold is 15.
Destiny 2 Loom Not Working
With the launch of The Witch Queen, the players reported that the Loom was bugged. The game was preventing the players from using the Loom and interacting with it, particularly when trying to deposit multiple Synthcords in a row. Apparently, Bungie is investigating the issue, according to its Known Issues page.
So, how to fix the Loom not working in Destiny 2? If your Loom is not working, ensure to check that you do not have the maximum amount of Synthweave Templates on your character. If you are holding 15 of the corresponding material, the Loom is going to refuse to work. Instead, you are going to receive a brief message on the left-hand corner of the screen. Unlike Synthcord, the templates cannot go to the Postmaster, so the game does not outright give you the resource when you are at capacity and the Loom does not work when that is the case.
Some Known Issues for Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
Here are some known issues for Destiny 2: The Witch Queen:
- Forsaken Ciphers do not appear in a player’s loot stream if the players already have Forsaken. The Ciphers are able to be picked up from the Forsaken section of the Monument to Lost Lights Exotic Archive in the Tower. Also, the Ciphers are able to be exchanged for Ascendant Shards at the Monument to Lost Lights if the players already own all Forsaken weapons.
- Enabling Cross Play is needed for the players looking to enter Trials of Osiris. The players who have Cross Play disabled cannot enter Trials of Osiris.
- Season Passes are going to be applied to the first account that signs in. If you plan to Cross Save however will use another character set, it is recommended to set up Cross Save before logging in.
- At this time, the Stasis subclasses are only available with a Destiny 2: Beyond Light game. The players who do not own Destiny 2: Beyond Light on the platform they are playing on, even with Cross Save active, will lose access to the Stasis subclasses.
- The recommended Power level for the PsiOps Battlegrounds playlist does not display on the activity launch. The best power for this playlist is 1500.
- War Table Repeatable Bounties are adding invisible bounties to the player’s bounty inventory, resulting in space being permanently unavailable.
Top Issues Being Investigated
- Synthcord cannot be deposited into the Loom for Armor Synthesis several times in a row. The players who want to deposit multiple times will need to deposit once, return to orbit, load back into the Tower, and deposit again.
- Additionally, several players are unable to deposit Synthcord into the Loom at all.
- Certain player buffs and debuffs can be missing associated icons.
- The new item sheen on some pieces of the gear persists after inspection.
- We are investigating bad performance in mod and also shader UI screens.
- The players who receive “Destiny 2 servers are not available” errors must ensure that they have the latest update for Destiny 2 installed. The players who continue to encounter problems should clear their cache and view our Network Troubleshooting Guide.
- When trying to import friends from other platforms for Bungie Friends, several platforms display an error and cannot import friends.
- Altering the platform setting “Others can communicate with the text, voice, or invites” does not take effect until the game has been restarted.
- We are investigating reports of problems related to low performance on PCs.
- The players running Destiny with an integrated graphics card will be able to encounter gameplay performance problem if the integrated graphics card does not meet the minimum required PC specs.
- We are investigating reports that PC performance optimization applications for graphics cards and fan speed controls are causing crashes on PC. The players encountering this problem should fully close out of these applications prior to launching the game.
- We are investigating reports of black screens when launching the game by using Windows 7 or 8.1.
- We are investigating an improvement in crashes on Xbox Consoles.
- The players utilizing the PlayStation 4 version of Destiny 2 who accept BOAR errors must ensure that they have successfully downloaded the necessary Compatibility Files prior to entering the game.
- The players facing crashes when using the PlayStation 4 version of Destiny 2 must disable HDR.
- Opening the character screen on the Xbox consoles with a full inventory will be able to result in a large framerate drop.
The Items and Weapons
- The Grave Robber perk on The Enigma glaive is disabled right now and cannot be activated. This perk is going to be re-enabled in an upcoming Hotfix.
- The Constellation Tracer ship, the Bright Cycle shell, and Winning Streak sparrow do not display lights properly when certain shaders are applied.
- Certain Ghost tracking mods do not display destination material or the chest locations when in the Throne World.
- Glaive melee kills do not count toward kill tracker progress and particular melee-triggered perks.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…
Leave a Reply