There are some Octopus Villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. One of them is Cephalobot. Now, you may want to know some information about Cephalobot. Well, in the text below, we are going to share some information about Cephalobot. We get all that information from Wiki. Please read the text until the end.
About Cephalobot ACNH
Need to know that Cephalobot is a smug octopus villager in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons 2.0 update. Also, Cephalobot was added to Pocket Camp between the announcement and release of the New Horizons update. He has a play hobby. For your information, play is a hobby introduced in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. When a villager has this hobby, sometimes they run around/play airplane during their spare time. Also, they are more likely to host the treasure hunts, a timed mini game where the players search for a buried present. In fact, most villagers with this play hobby are of the lazy and sisterly personalities.
Appearance of Cephalobot
By the way, how about the appearance of Cephalobot? You have to know that Cephalobot is a silver robot octopus with glowing yellow eyes. Cephalobot has visible bolts and vents on two sides of his face. This octopus villager wears a white Retro Sweater. Also, he has bolts along his tentacles in place of the usual suction cups.
Personality of Cephalobot
Smug octopus villagers are kind and polite. As a smug villager, Cephalobot is going to get along easily with other villagers. Usually, Smug octopus villagers get along kindly with most villagers. Their own personality appears to be a mix of the other personality types. Smug octopus villagers are going to stroke their egos from time to time, telling on how cool they are. Generally, Cephalobot is going to get along with normal, lazy, snooty and peppy villagers, and also may conflict with the cranky villagers.
Now, we are going to explain a little bit about the smug personality. According to research, smug is a personality introduced in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. As we explained above, smug villagers are very kind, polite, and gentleman. They are going to get along easily with other villagers. Smug villagers seem to be a combination between all personality types. They are lively, positive and kind, but they may look arrogant. In HHD, they tend to have a bigger ego and talk about how cool they are most of the time and cooler than everyone else. In the Happy Home Paradise expansion to New Horizons, smug villagers appear to be into music. They are going to bring up how their roommate cannot sleep due to them unceasingly blasting music at night, if they have one.
House of Cephalobot
Now, you may want to know about House of Cephalobot. As with his design, house interior of Cephalobot is very futuristic and sci-fi-like. Even Robot Synth plays on Cephalobot’s Throwback Skull Radio.
According to research, Cephalobot was added on the October 2021 update. Cephalobot’s preferred theme is hip. His profile says: With his metallic body and sci-fi flair, Cephalobot looks like he is able to shoot laser beams out of his eyes. Wait… He cannot actually do that, right?
- At level 7 friendship, he is going to reward the player with a Prism Tee and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 9, he is going to reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 15, he is going to request that the player crafts a Space Console.
- At level 20, he is going to reward the player with a pic of Cephalobot and sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 25, he is going to reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 30, he is going to reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 35, he is going to reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 40, he is going to reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 45, he is going to reward the player with sparkle stones (x1).
- At level 50, he is going to reward the player with sparkle stones (x1),
Cephalobot’s Amiibo Card
- Type: Octopus
- Star sign: Aries
- Birthday: 4/1
- Roll value: N/A
- Hand sign: N/A
- Request: I wanna relax in a place which reminds me of back home.
For your information, Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards are the collector’s trading cards with amiibo functionality from Nintendo for use with the latest ACNH game on Nintendo Switch, Animal Crossing: New Leaf with the Welcome Amiibo update, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, and also Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival.
Some Facts about Cephalobot
Here are some facts that you should know about Cephalobot ACNH:
- Cephalobot is the 4th robotic villager present in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, along with Ribbot, Sprocket, and Del.
- Cephalobot is the 5th robot villager overall if Nindori is included.
- Based on the research, the name of Cephalobot is a portmanteau of cephalopod words. It is a class of mollusks including octopodes and robots.
- Cephalobot very resembles the Octobot opponents from the EarthBound series. His Japanese name references H.R. Giger. It is the main inspiration for Giygas.
- The numbers on the back of his head, 083, is able to be pronounced hachi-san that can be interpreted loosely as Mr. Eight.
About Octopus (Villager)
Octopuses are a species of villager in Animal Crossing. They have several long tentacles as their legs and two more tentacles as their arms. Octopuses are one of two villagers to share the same species as capturable creatures, the other being frogs. There are only 5 octopus villagers, making them the rarest villager type in the Animal Crossing. Apparently, there is one jock octopus, one cranky octopus, one normal octopus, one smug octopus and one lazy octopus. There are no snooty, peppy, or sisterly octopuses. All octopuses, except Inkwell, appear in Pocket Camp. The only octopus appearing in every game in the series is Octavian.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…