You may want to test your knowledge about Rivers. If so, you are able to try learning this Bing Rivers quiz. Make sure that you are expert in this.
River Quiz – Questions and Answers
1. Which of the below river do not belong to Europe?
Answer: C. Colorado
2. Which of the following river crosses the equator two times?
Answer: B. Zaire
3. Which of the following is the Longest River of Asia?
D. Chao Phraya
Answer: A. Yangtze
4. Which of the following is the Longest River of North America?
Answer: C. Missouri-Mississippi
5. Which of the below is the widest river in the world?
Answer: B. Amazon
6. Which of these is the longest river in United Kingdom?
Answer: B. Severn
7. Which river is on the border between Mexico and the United States?
A. Rio Grande
B. Brazos River
C. Snake River
D. Nile River
Answer: A. Rio Grande
8. Which river in North America gave its name to the famous gold rush of the 1890?
A. Yukon River
B. Klondike River
C. Fortymile River
D. Snake River
Answer: B. Klondike River
9. How long is the River Nile?
Answer: D. 6,650km
10. Which of these is longest river in Europe?
Answer: A. Volga
11. River Brahmaputra does not flows into ___
Answer: B. Bhutan
12. New York city is located on the bank of which of the below rivers?
B. St. Lawrence
Answer: C. Hudson
13. The popular American river Mississippi flows into the Gulf, known as ____
A. The Gulf of Mexico
B. Gulf of St. Lawrence
C. The Gulf of Ob
D. None of these
Answer: A. The Gulf of Mexico
14. Paris is situated on the river
Answer: D. Seine
15. Which of the following rivers has no bridges over it?
Answer: B. Amazon
16. Which of the following is the deepest river in the world?
Answer: B. Congo
17. The source of Volga River is ___
B. Altai Mts.
C. Peruvian Andes
D. Valdai Plateau
Answer: D. Valdai Plateau
18. The outflow of River Brahmaputra is ___
A. Ganges River
B. Bay of Bengal
C. Indian Ocean
D. Indus River
Answer: A. Ganges River
19. The length of the Amazon River is ____
A. 7196 km
B. 5910 km
C. 6400 km
D. 8110 km
Answer: C. 6400 km
20. Darling is the name of ____
Answer: D. River
21. Which of these is the world’s longest river?
A. The Yangtze
B. The Amazon
C. The Nile
D. The Mekong
Answer: C. The Nile
22. This Asian river is visually quite distinctive. What is it called?
A. The Golden
B. The Yangtze
C. The Yellow
D. The Mekong
Answer: C. The Yellow
23. Where would you find the Irrawaddy River?
B. Myanmar (Burma)
Answer: B. Myanmar (Burma)
24. Can you identify this winding African river?
A. The Congo
B. The Blue Nile
C. The Chobe
D. The Zambezi
Answer: D. The Zambezi
25. In which African country would you meet the tribes who live alongside the Omo River?
Answer: A. Ethiopia
26. The Tigris River runs through which three countries?
A. Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon
B. Libya, Egypt and Algeria
C. Iraq, Turkey and Syria
D. Syria, Lebanon and Israel
Answer: C. Iraq, Turkey and Syria
27. The longest river in Australia shares a name with a popular tennis player. Name that player ____
A. The Murray, shared with Andy Murray
B. The Seles, shared with Monica Seles
C. The Ashe, shared with Arthur Ashe
D. The Nadal, shared with Rafael Nadal
Answer: The Murray, shared with Andy Murray
28. The USA’s Mississippi River runs through or borders 10 of the country’s 50 states. Which of these states is not on that list?
Answer: D. Georgia
29. There are 27 rivers flow into Lake Titicaca, but only one flows out from it. Can you name that river?
A. The Vilcanota, Peru
B. The Amazon
C. The Desaguadero, Bolivia
D. Nice try! The question contains a fib
Answer: C. The Desaguadero, Bolivia
30. How many European countries does the Danube run through?
Answer: D. 10
31. Where does the Dnieper River run through?
A. Hungary, Serbia and North Macedonia
B. Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
C. Ukraine, Moldova and Romania
D. Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus
Answer: B. Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
32. On which English river do these famous bridges sit?
A. The Tyne in north-east England
B. The Avon in south-west England
C. The Trent in the Midlands
D. The Clyde in Glasgow
Answer: A. The Tyne in north-east England
33. Which was the first river in the world to be granted the same legal rights as a human being?
A. The Nile, Egypt, in 2002
B. The Fly, Papua New Guinea, in 2014
C. The Whanganui, New Zealand, In 2017
D. Nice try! I’m confident this could never, ever happen
Answer: C. The Whanganui, New Zealand, In 2017
34. Several countries in the world have no rivers. Which of these countries DOES have a river?
C. Vatican City
Answer: D. Morocco
35. The River of Volga flows into which sea?
A. Red Sea
B. Caspian Sea
C. Black Sea
D. Blue Sea
Answer: B. Caspian Sea
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…