Recycling is such a good thing for you and your environment. Putting paper in the blue bin, plastic and metal in the yellow bin, dead plants in the green bin, and everything else in the red bin might sound easy when in fact it is not. Sometimes, you get mixed up putting something into the place that you should not go. Even if you always do it right, some other people might get confused and make some mistakes.
The topic about recycle might appear on Bing Quiz. As you can guess from the name, Bing Quiz is the type of the quiz that is provided by one of the most popular search engines named Bing. This one covers a lot of subjects, including recycling.
The questions related to the recycling asked by the Bing Quiz vary. If you want to get the right answer when you are asked about recycling, practicing the quiz related to recycling is best. Below are some examples of the questions related to recycling that you can try to answer:
1. Which one is the definition of recycling?
a. Getting new clothes
b. Throwing items in the garbage can
c. Selling items
d. Gathering and using materials to make something new
2. Can aluminum cans be recycled?
3. Are wine bottles included as the things that can be recycled?
4. Which one of these followings goes into the green bin?
a. Plastic waste
b. Metal waste
c. Steel waste
d. Food and garden waste
5. Which one of these followings can be recycled?
b. Video tapes
d. Plastic bottles and paper bag
6. Which of these followings cannot be recycled?
b. Tin foil
c. Used pizza boxes
7. What is the advantage of recycling?
a. Less pollution
b. Fewer resources are taken from earth
c. There is less trash filling up landfills
d. All of the things that are mentioned above
8. What is the name of the country that banned the imports of the foreign garbage in 2017?
9. What does MRF stand for in the world of recycling?
a. Materials Recovery Facility
b. Materials Research Foundation
c. Motorcycle Riders Foundation
d. No one of the thing above
10. If you recycle a ton of paper, how many trees are saved?
a. Between 1-2 trees
b. Between 7-8 trees
c. Between 10-12 trees
d. Between 15-17 trees
11. Which one is something that can be recycled into fibers for carpets or clothing?
a. Aluminum cans
c. Plastic bottles
d. All of them
12. Can the shopping bags be recycled?
13. Which one is the common mistake of recycling?
a. Putting pizza boxes in the recycling
b. Putting recyclable items in the general rubbish bin
c. Putting the recycling in the plastic bags and then putting them in the recycling bin
14. Do the boxes of pizza go in the paper bin?
15. How long can you run a TV by recycling just one aluminum can?
a. 3 hours
b. 6 hours
c. 9 hours
d. 12 hours
16. Which one is not used to generate electricity in the United Kingdom?
b. Solar power
c. Human waste
17. How long does it take for a single aluminum to decompose?
a. 20 to 40 years
b. 60 to 80 years
c. 80 to 100 years
d. 100 to 120 years
18. Which of these followings is not an ingredient in manufacturing glass bottles?
c. Soda ash
19. What is the name of the source that most of the energy that is used on earth today originally came from?
d. The sun
20. Which one of these followings does not save the energy in your home?
a. Leaving lights on in only the rooms that you are moving between
b. Turning off all the lights when you are not in the room
c. Turning off and unplugging all the appliances when they are not in use
d. Turning all the appliances to stand by when they are not in use
21. Recycling glass is commonly sorted by color. Which color is not common for sorting?
22. How do you dispose your trash?
a. Reusing plastic bags that you get from the supermarket
b. Bio-degradable bags
c. Composting and recycling to reduce the amount of trash that you have to dispose, and then put the rest into the biodegradable trash bags
23. Which one goes to the yellow recycle bin?
a. Household waste
b. Glass bottles and jars
c. Paper, cardboard
d. Plastic bottles, milk and juice cartons
24. Which one consists of the requirements to make recycled paper?
a. 4-5 sheets of newspaper, cold water, a glass bowl
b. 4-5 sheets of newspaper, hot water, a glass bowl
25. What are the 3R stands for?
a. Rewrite, Rewind, Respond
b. Redirect, Rude, Round
c. Respectful, Responsible, Right
d. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
You should be able to take the quiz on Bing related to recycling if you manage to get a lot of rights when taking the quiz above. If you think you have a low score, you are encouraged to read some books and browse through the internet if you want to know more about recycling. Once you have learned enough and once you are confident about yourself, you can go to Bing Fun and look for the quiz related to recycling on Bing to test your knowledge. Since Bing Quiz is free, there is no excuse to not take it if you have free time. In addition to the quizzes, Bing also offers some puzzles and games. All of them are able to be found on Bing Fun. Go there whenever you want to get something fun.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…