If you are looking for a mixed Education quiz on Bing Fun, you are able to access the Homepage quiz, surprise me quiz, or geography quiz. However, for a practice, you are able to learn the examples of mixed education quizzes from the other websites.
Homepage Quiz on Bing
If you access the Homepage quiz, you are able to find a lot of quiz questions. However, you need to note that it is usually about a landmark, icon and everything about a country, not a subject like maths, chemistry or others. So here, you are able to choose which country for the topic of the quiz that you want to take.
Here are some questions and answers of the Homepage Quiz on Bing.
- Welcome to Nuuk, the capital of which nation?
Answer: C. Greenland
- Who were the first human inhabitants of Greenland?
a. Danish settlers
b. Paleo-Eskimo peoples
Answer: b. Paleo-Eskimo peoples
- In the autumn, Greenlanders may harvest Empetrum, a fruit known as …
c. Arctic apples
Answer: B. Crowberries
The quiz questions above are from Greenland topic.
If you choose the Finland topic, here are the questions and answers of the quiz.
- There is a photo of a monument. The monument honors Jean Sibelius. Who was that?
Answer: A. Composer
- The Sibelius Monument is found in the capital of Finland, which is …?
Answer: C. Helsinki
- Members of what cello metal group studied at Sibelius Academy?
b. What’s cello metal?
Answer: A. Apocalyptica
If you choose a topic about China, here are the questions of the quiz.
- Part of the clouds to see the Huangshan Mountain range, which is in …
c. Hong Kong
Answer: B. China
- What notable feature distinguishes the Huangshan pine tree?
a. It appears to grow from rocks
b. It grows at high altitudes
c. Both are correct
Answer: C. Both are correct
- What description is given to a type of tofu served in this region?
Answer: b. Stinky
Surprise Me Quiz
In the Surprise Me quiz, you are provided with a lot of topics such as Star Wars, Modern Artists, Architecture, Tree, Ocean, and many more.
If you choose a Tree topic, here are the questions of the quiz.
- Which of these types of tree keeps its leaves year-round?
Answer: C. Coniferous
- What is the most poisonous tree in the world?
a. Bristlecone pine
Answer: b. Manchineel
- Can you mention what is the name for the scientific method of dating tree rings?
Answer: d. Dendrochronology
If you choose a Geography quiz, there are a number of options including Australia, Agriculture Geology, Asia, United States, Landmarks, World Capital, General, Europe, Africa and North America.
Here are the quiz questions in the World Capital topic.
- Belmopan is the capital of which country?
b. El Salvador
Answer: C. Belize
- Bucharest is located in which part of Romania?
Answer: B. Southwest
- Jakarta is the capital of …
Answer: DI. Indonesia
- What is the capital and largest city of Estonia?
Answer: C. Tallinn
- What is the capital of Australia?
Answer: C. Canberra
If you choose a Europe topic, here are the quiz questions.
- Lufthansa is an airline based in …
Answer: C. Germany
- The Algarve is a region in …
Answer: D. Portugal
- Where does The Volvo Group have its headquarters?
Answer: A. Sweden
- Where is the location of the headquarters of the European Union?
c. Belgium d. UK
Answer: C. Belgium
- Which mountain range lies between France and Spain?
Answer: D. Pyrenees
Mixed Education Quiz Questions from Other Websites
In the Education Quizzes website, you are able to find some mixed subjects quizzes and here are some examples of the questions.
- Data is often collected by carrying out what?
- What is the highest court in the country?
Answer: House of Lords
- The area around a magnet is called a what?
Answer: Magnetic field
- Which two substances are used in photosynthesis?
Answer: Carbon dioxide and water
- In IT, moving between pages using hyperlinks is called what?
- A plotter produces “Hardcopy”. What does this mean?
Answer: It prints a permanent copy
- How many syllables are in the word “Capacity”?
- The General Strike in 1926 was called by the TUC – what does TUC stand for?
Answer: Trade Union Congress
- Which river flows through six different European countries?
- What are the lengthwise threads of a woven fabric called?
- Pete’s hourly wage goes up from £7.20 to £7.56. What percentage increase is this?
- Does an orange contain acid?
- What is the largest newspaper format called?
- In Geography terms, what is a “Distributary”?
Answer: Small river branching off main river
- What does the idiom ‘By the skin of your teeth’ mean?
Answer: Only just
- A formula in a spreadsheet cell usually starts with which symbol?
Answer: An equals sign =
- Can you mention the shortest ferry route across the English Channel?
Answer: Dover to Calais
- The time of a magnet is suspended, it will line up in which direction?
- What does the word ‘texture’ mean?
Answer: The feel, appearance or consistency of a surface
- Which saw would you utilize to cut wood straight?
Answer: Tenon saw
- What line on a map connects points of the similar height?
Answer: A contour line
- What is twice the amount of 345?
- What are people who illegally see or change computer systems?
- Who is the largest religious minority in the UK?
- What is an “Anemometer” in geography terms?
Answer: A wind gauge
- What are the adjectives in this sentence: The long transporter delivered the new car today”?
Answer: Long, new
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…