Taking a bunch of quizzes on Bing may be a fun way that you can do in your spare time. As we know, Bing always provides a lot of quizzes with numerous topics. Of course, we think that you will not be bored if you take the quizzes on Bing.
Because of too many topics of quizzes, we’ll give you one of them which recently became popular on the internet. What is it? That’s about a Literature and art quiz. Generally, literature quizzes contain many popular quotes written by some of the best writers. So, anyone who takes the literature quiz should have a better understanding and knowledge about it.
Thankfully, this post will give you samples of the Literature quiz on Bing. However, our samples here will ease you to answer the quiz when you’re taking it. Here are they:
1. There are … ghosts which visit Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
The answer is c. 4
2. Who did write the book Black Beauty?
a. Barbara Cartland
b. Anna Sewell
c. Enid Blyton
d. Dorothy L Sayers
The answer is b. Anna Sewell
3. What was the name of Roy Rogers’ pet dog?
d. Dog Rogers
The answer is b. Bullet
4. The line of “Most motorcars are conglomerations…” found in which book?
a. The Little Engine That Could
b. War of the Words
c. Mary Poppins
d. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
The answer is d. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
5. Who wrote ‘a clockwork orange?
a. Arnold Hopkins
b. Anthony Burgess
c. Arnold Burgess
d. Anthony Hopkins
The answer is b. Anthony Burgess
6. What was the name of Eric Blair’s pen?
a. John Steinback
b. Charles Dickens
c. George Orwell
d. H.G. Wells
The answer is c. George Orwell
7. In the UK Beano comics, what was the name of the dog of Dennis the menace?
The answer is d. Gnasher
8. What is the longest of Shakespare’s plays?
b. Romeo and Juliet
d. 2 Gentlemen of Verona
The answer is a. Hamlet
9. Who was not a Romance author?
a. Jackie Collins
b. Barbara Cartland
c. Danielle Steel
d. Harold Robbins
The answer is d. Harold Robbins
10. What is the Johanna Spyri story talking about a girl who lives in the Alps?
The answer is a. Heide
11. In which month did Samuel Pepys start his famous diary?
The answer is a. January
12. The ‘Hogwarts Express’ can be found at which railway station?
b. Kings Cross
c. Charing Cross
The answer is b. Kings Cross
13. Who is not a children’s author?
a. Michael Crichton
b. Roger Hargreaves
c. Enid Blyton
d. Dr. Seuss
The answer is a. Michael Crichton
14. What was the house keeper of Sherlock Holmes?
a. Mrs. Hudson
b. Mrs. Sippi
c. Mrs. Wilson
d. Miss Mayweather
The answer is a. Mrs. Hudson
15. Michael Bond was the creator of which bear?
The answer is a. Paddington
16. The line of “All children except one, grow up…” found in which book?
a. Mary Poppins
b. Peter Pan
c. The Jungle Book
d. The lion, the witch and the wardrobe
The answer is b. Peter Pan
17. Whose nose grew when he told a lie?
a. Jeffrey Archer
c. Peter Pan
The answer is b. Pinocchio
18. One would find the trog like human species named Morlocks found in which book?
b. Day of the Triffids
c. Brave New World
d. The Time Machine
The answer is d. The Time Machine
19. Dick Grayson is better known as ….
The answer is c. Robin
20. Where was William Shakespeare born?
c. Kingston Upon Thames
d. Stratford Upon Avon
The answer is d. Stratford Upon Avon
21. What is the Peter Pan’ subtitle?
a. The Boy Who Wouldn’t Grow Up
b. The Boy Who Lied
c. The Boy With The Growing Nose
d. The Puppet That Came Alive
The answer is a. The Boy Who Wouldn’t Grow Up
22. The line of “Dorothy lived in the midst ….” found in which book?
a. Mists of Avalon
b. Mary Poppins
c. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
d. The Thorn Birds
The answer is c. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
23. Who is the best-selling fiction author of all time?
a. William Shakespeare
b. Barbara Cartland
c. Harold Robbins
d. Agatha Christie
The answer is a. William Shakespeare
24. In which year ‘The Last of the Mohicans’ novel takes place?
The answer is a. 1757
25. When was Pablo Picasso born?
The answer is a. 1881
26. Arthur Conan Doyle had his first Sherlock Holmes story published by Strand magazine in which year?
The answer is d. 1887
27. In which country the Hamlet story takes place?
The answer is b. Denmark
28. What nationality is M.C Escher, a graphic artist known for his impossible paintings?
The answer is d. Dutch
29. Who wrote ‘The Silmarillion?
a. J R R Tolkien
b. Terry Pratchett
c. Marion Zimmer Bradley
d. J K Rowling
The answer is a. J R R Tolkien
30. There is a character named Humbert Humbret in which scandalous novel?
a. Story of O
b. Madame Bovary
d. 50 Shades of Grey
The answer is c. Lolita
Well, those are the sample questions of Literature quizzes that you will find on Bing. If you want to get a high score, make sure to practice a lot.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…