Since the rising game named Genshin Impact has released all of its new characters, it is your time to take a look at the back half of the duo of additions to the 4 star tier characters named Xinyan. In this page, you will be informed about her best build, weapons, stats, artifacts, talents and constellations in the game.
For those who have The Unforged, the name of the new weapon with the 1.1 path, it is best for you to go with it for Xinyan. Aside from increasing the strength of her shield, it also increases her attack by a significant amount which after that doubles while her shield is active. Everything depends on what you have, but you are recommended to use Prototype Animus for additional damage, regardless of the abilities she has.
- The Unforged (5 star): The Shield Strength is increased by 20/25/30/25/40%, scoring hits on enemies increases ATK by 4/5/6/7/8% for 8 seconds. Remember that max five stacks. It is only able to appear once every 0.3 seconds. The ATK increase effect is increased by 100% when it is protected by a shield.
- Prototype Animus (4 star): When it is on hit, there is a 50% chance of the Normal or Charged Attacks to deal an additional 240/300/360/420/480% ATK DMG to opponents within the small radius. It can only happen once every 15 seconds.
- Debate Club (Budget): Once you use the Elemental Skill, Normal or Charged Attacks, when on hit, deal an additional 60/75/90/105/120% ATK DMG in a small area. Apparently, the effect will last 15 seconds. The DMG itself can only occur once every 3 seconds.
As far as the artifacts go, you can look at your typical DPS thing such as Gladiator’s Finale and Martial Artist. In case you do not have either of these two, it is best for you to go with DEF since her shield scales off this or the stuff related to ATK that you have.
- Gladiator’s Finale (5 star): (2) ATK + 18%. (4) Their normal attack damage is increased by 35% if the wielder of this artifact set uses a sword, claymore, or polearm.
- Martial Artist (4 star): The normal attack and the charge attack DMG are increased by 15%. (4) Once using the elemental skill, the normal attack and charged attack DMG are increased by 25% for 8 seconds.
- Talent Level Up Material: Teachings or Guide or Philosophies of Gold
- Common Ascension Material: Treasure Hoarder or Silver Raven or Golden Raven Insignia
- Weekly Material: Tusk of Monoceros Caeli
Ranking the constellation is really difficult. The constellations of Xinyan are really good if you are building her as the secondary DPS or utility character. Every of these upgrades are really helpful for her and her teammates when dealing with even more damage.
- Level 1 – Fatal Acceleration: After scoring a Crit hit, ATK SPD of Xinyan’s Normal and Charged Attacks are increased by 12% for five seconds. Do not forget that it can only occur once every five seconds.
- Level 2 – Impromptu Opening: The Crit rate of the Riff Revolution Physical DMG is increased by 100% and will form a shield at Shield Level 3: Rave when cast.
- Level 3 – Double Stop: The Level of Sweeping Fervor is increased by three. Apparently, the maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Level 4 – Wildfire Rhythm: The Physical RES of the enemies is increased by Sweeping Fevor’s wing DMG by 15% for 12 seconds.
- Level 5 – Screaming for Encore: The Level of Riff Revolution is increased by three. As for the maximum upgrade level, it is 15.
- Level 6 – Rocking in Flaming: The stamina consumption of Xinyan Charged Attacks is decreased by 30%. In addition, Xinyan Charged Attack earns an ATK bonus about 50% of her DEF.
Xinyan is known as a DSP, Pyro, Claymore fighter, making her the one Diluc that has slightly worse stats. The good news is that there is a better chance of pulling her, so for those who are looking for the alternative to the red headed winery boss, it is time for you to let her take the center stage.
Just like any other four star characters, Xinyan is not a best option for any team. However, she is still decent to fill the gap in the roster. There are two great Pyro DPS fighters in Diluc and Klee, but as five starts, both of them are rare. Aside from that, there is Xiangling, who is best for supporting, and then there is Amber who is not really best at anything. Xinyan is more readily available compared to Diluc and Klee, and she is more suited to dealing a ton of damage quickly if you compare her with Xiangling. Basically, she can be an effective one of the right party.
Xinyan takes out her guitar and deals with Pyro damage and forms a shield. The absorption of the shield is more effective as her defense increases and as she hits more opponents. For your information, the maximum boost for hitting opponents is three that will increase her Pyro damage as well. In fact, the shield is 250% effective against Pyro, and leaves her infused with Pyro as it comes to an end.
If you have not gotten one Xinyan yet, it is time for you to consider it. Then, how do you get Xinyan in Genshin Impact? Xinyan is included in the limited time Gentry of Heritage banner, as a four star character alongside the other four star characters that have been introduced called Razor and Chongyun. Zhongli is the headliner of this banner and the way to get Xinyan in the game is by trying to get Zhongli. As part of a four star character, Xinyan has a drop rate of 3.3%, just like Razor and Chongyun in the Gentry of Heritage. It would be really lucky for you if you get Zhongli, but Xinyan is the most realistic one for most players.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…