Roblox GFX are images which have high quality and the graphics are better than anything which is seen in the game. Do you want to make Roblox GFX by yourself? If you want to make it, you need to know the best Roblox GFX maker.
Best Roblox GFX Maker
According to several online sources such as Pocket Gamer and Pocket Tactics, usually people use Blender to make Roblox GFX. The tools to make Roblox GFX are usually Roblox Studio, Blender software, and Adobe Photoshop.
On your mobile phone, Roblox GFX can also be made by using certain photo editing software and also using Roblox Studio on mobiles as explained on Stealthy Gaming site.
About Roblox GFX
Roblox GFX is graphics which has high quality and it looks realistic and beautiful. It is used by most Roblox games. Not only that, it is also used by players for their avatars, goods, clothing and accessories. A free 3D software is used to export assets from Roblox Studio to 3D editing tools such as Blender. There, they can add light, texture, backdrop and other effects so that their characters will look lifelike.
Requirements and Tools for Making Roblox GFX
According to Stealthy Gaming, the tools and requirements that you need for making Roblox GFX are listed below.
- You need a good laptop or computer. It is recommended for you to use a dual-core 2ghz CPU, 4 GB RAM and a graphics card with at least 1 GB RAM.
- You need Roblox Studio.
- You need Blender 3D software.
- You need Adobe Photoshop or a free picture editing program.
Creating Roblox GFX
Let’s say that you have already created your model in Roblox Studio. According to Stealthy Gaming, here are the steps to make Roblox GFX.
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to the Toolbox. You have to click on the Home tab and then hit the Toolbox button.
- After that, you have to explore properties. You have to click on the View tab and then you have to select Properties and then check out the various features.
- Now, you have to load your character. To upload your avatar, you need to access the Home tab and then hit the Play button.
- Here, you have to go to the Workspace menu. In the Explorer tab, you need to open up the Workspace menu and find your avatar and then you have to right click on it. After that, hit Cut.
- Now, you have to stop the Play button.
- Then, you have to go to the Toolbox and enter the background that you want.
- You can size the background as per requirement.
- Now, you have to paste the character. You have to paste in your ‘cut’ character from the previous step and position it onto the background as you want.
- Here, you have to save your created file. You have to use the Export Selection Mode and save your exported file in your computer.
Editing Your Roblox GFX with Blender
Blender is the most basic 3D program that you are able to use for editing your Roblox GFX. You have to learn certain abilities which you can get through time after you use this program on and on.
Changing the backdrop, adding lights, movement to your avatars, animations and colors can be changed in Blender. How to do that? You are able to follow the steps below according to the Stealthy Gaming site.
- The first thing that you have to do is to start Blender.
- After that, you must go to file.
- Here, you need to open and choose your Roblox studio file.
- Now, you have to change components. When you first open the program, the components will be all whire. To change it, you need to go to View and then choose Material.
- Now, you have to include light sources.
- In this step, you have to make your frame. You have to set the blender camera to aim at the location that you want in the scene.
- Here, you have to change the environment.
- You can change the environment on the position of your character, such as sitting on a couch or on the grass.
- In this step, you have to set your export size and rendering time.
- Now, you can start rendering.
It’s Time To Use Photoshop
This step is actually not important. However, it can help make your Roblox GFX more awesome. You can use color adjustments, color correction and other effects so that you can differentiate yourself in Roblox.
You are able to make Roblox GFX by snapping a screenshot of your avatar. Ideally, it is recommended against grey, a white or green backdrop. You can do this using Photoshop or Photopea.
If you use Photopea, you can open your picture in it and then remove the background. After that, you have to search some landscape photos from Google that can suit your avatar. Then, you have to put them behind your avatar. After you put the background, then you can use editing techniques which can be found on Youtube. It is done to create shades, lighting effects, adjust colors and more.
Creating Roblox GFX Without Blender
Can we create a Roblox GFX without Blender? Of course, you can do that. According to Stealthy Gaming, here are the steps to create a Roblox GFX without Blender.
- First, you have to download Lightshot.
- You also need Lunapic where you can use it online. It is used to edit your screenshot picture.
- Now, you have to play the game. You can start playing the Wigs and Makeup game. You have to pose as stunningly as feasible here. You also have to choose your attire. After that, go to the green screen and let the titles take over. You have to give your best pose. You have to make sure to have your posture ready and do a wave or something. And then, you have to click your screenshot.
- Now, you have to edit the pictures using Lunapic. Go to the website of Lunapic and then find the photo that you want to edit. At Lunapic, you must click on the Select File button to find the photo you took. Then, you must choose Green Screen. You have to edit values and parameters. For transparency, you can select a value between 40 to 43 and then hit Apply. Make sure that your image is in PNG format. Then, save your photo.
- If you have adjusted the transparency and resolution, you must select a pretty background. You can find it on Google Images, Pinterest and other sites. After you find the backdrop that you want, save the best one to your gallery.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…