Apparently, there are a variety of useful Pokemon for almost any battle you face in Pokemon Go. It does not matter what Pokemon you have to fight against, usually you are able to find the ideal candidate to take them on and counter them. For those who are looking for a fighting-type Pokemon to use once battling a Team Rocket member, you may want to consider Machamp, which is one of the best Fighting-type Pokemon available. By the way, what are the best moves for Machamp?
Best Moves For Machamp
You have to know that the best moves for Machamp are Counter and Dynamic Punch, once attacking Pokemon in Gyms. This move combination has the highest total DPS. Also, it is the best moveset for PVP battles.
Counter is a Fighting-type move that was introduced in Generation I. Based on the research, it was TM18 in Generation I.
Effect in Battle:
Counter offers the player to reply with double the damage it had taken from a physical move. If more than one Pokemon hits the player with a physical move in a turn, Counter is going to target the last Pokemon to strike. For note: Counter affects all types normally. We are able to say that when hit by a Physical Attack, you as a player are able strikes back with 2x power.
When a Pokemon is holding Fightinium Z and uses its Z-Power, the Counter turns into All-Out Pummeling. It has base power 100.
Dynamic Punch is a Fighting-type move that was introduced in Generation II. According to the research, it is available in all the Pokemon games except the Generation I games.
Effects in Battle:
Dynamic Punch give damage and confuses the target, if it hits. Confused Pokemon have a 33% opportunity of hurting themselves each turn, for 1-4 attacking turns (50% opportunity in Generations 1-6). The damage received is as if the Pokemon attacks itself with a type less 40 base power Physical attack. Pokemon with the ability Own Tempo or those behind a Substitute will not be able to be confused.
When a Pokemon is holding Fightinium Z and utilizes its Z-Power, Dynamic Punch turns into All-Out Pummeling. It has base power 180.
We get information that in Generations 2-5, this move’s name was formatted as DynamicPunch.
- Gold/ Silver Crystal (GSC): An attack which always confuses.
- Ruby/Sapphire Emerald (RSE): Powerful and sure to make confusion, however inaccurate.
- FireRed/LeafGreen (FRLG): The enemy is punched with the player’s full power. It confuses the enemy if it hits.
- Diamond/Pearl Platinum HeartGold/SoulSilver (DPPtHGSS): The enemy is punched with the player’s full, concentrated power. It confuses the enemy if it hits.
- Black/White Black 2/White (2BWB2W2): The player punches the target with full, concentrated power. It confuses the target if it hits.
- X/Y O.Ruby/A.Sapphire (XYORAS): The player punches the target with full, concentrated power. This confuses the target if it hits.
- Sun/Moon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon (SMUSUM): The player punches the target with full, concentrated power. This confuses the target if it hits.
- Sword/Shield (SWSH): The player punches the target with full, concentrated power. This confuses the target if it hits.
All Of The Moves For Machamp
As we know that Machamp is a Fighting-type Pokemon Go. It is weak to fairy flying, and Psychic-type moves, however it is resistant to Dark, Bug,and Rock-type attacks. For your information, it has a maximum CP of 3,056, a defense of 159, an attack of 234, and stamina of 207. Even though not having the highest CP in the game, it is an incredible Fighting-type Pokemon Go. There are lots of trainers who have seen another player use them in the battle league.
In the text below, we are going to share all of the moves for Machamp Pokemon Go:
- Bullet Punch (Steel-type): 6 damage, 3.5 energy per turn (3 damage per turn)
- Counter (Fighting-type): 8 damage, 3.5 energy per turn (4 damage per turn)
- Karate Chop (Fighting-type): 5 damage, 3.5 energy per turn (2.5 damage per turn)
- Cross Chop (Fighting-type): 50 damage, and 35 energy
- Close Combat (Fighting-type): 100 damage, and 45 energy
- Dynamic Punch (Fighting-type): 90 damage, and 50 energy
- Heavy Slam (Steel-type): 70 damage, and 50 energy
- Return (Normal-type): 130 damage, and 70 energy
- Rock Slide (Rock-type): 80 damage, and 45 energy
- Stone Edge (Rock-type): 100 damage, and 55 energy
- Submission (Fighting-type): 60 damage, and 50 energy
Machamp has some fast moves options to pick from, however its best fast move option is Counter. You may want to go with a counter. It does the most damage of all the choices and gives the same amount of energy. All of Machamp’s potential choices give the same energy. So it is all about the type of damage it can pull out, which is equally important. Counter gives the most benefits.
For charged moves, you have some options. However its best charged move option is Dynamic Punch. You are able to eliminate some of them right off the bat. You do not want to use return, close combat, submission, heavy slam, or stone edge. There are better choices available to Machamp. Some fighting-type Pokemon Go can use dynamic punch. It is a decisive move to utilize. But, there are some players who said that cross chop is an excellent option. With this, you are able to fire it off exceptionally fast compared to everything else. So, you are also able to use cross chop for your Machamp. For another option, rock slide is also capable of doing good damage.
Machamp uses the counter for its fast move, and then cross chop for its charged moves. Using dynamic punch is an alternative if you want to double down on all Fighting-type charged moves. However, rock slide makes sure Machamp has the ideal amount of coverage to become a threat, even against its weakness to Flying-type enemies.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…