In Genshin Impact, bows are really included as one of five possible weapons that can be used by the characters in the game. There are a lot of them. If you want to know which one is best, here is the best tier list of the best bow in Genshin Impact:
- Amos’ Bow: This one is able to be considered as the best bow in the game with 46 base attack damage in level 1. Compared to the other ones, it is the highest. The normal attack and aimed shot damage are increased by its passive, the damage from an arrow shot by further is increased for each 0.1 second that the arrow is in the air by up to 0.5 seconds.
- Skyward Harp: This one is the second best bow in the game with 45 base attack damage in level 1 which is the second highest. The critical damage is increased by its passive. It is also possible for the hits to make a small area of effect and in dealing Physical attack damage.
- Dream of Dragonfell: This one has 46 base attack damage with ATK% as secondary stats. The Shield Strength is increased by 20%. Scoring hits on the enemies will increase the ATK by 4% for 8 seconds. This has a maximum effect of five stacks. It can only occur once each 0.3 second. The ATK increase effect will be increased by 100% while protected by a shield.
- Blackcliff Warbow: Once beating an opponent, ATK is increased by 12% for 30 seconds. This effect has a maximum of three stacks. As for the duration of each stack, it depends on the independence of the others.
- Sacrificial Warbow: After dealing damage to an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the sill has a 40% chance to end its own CD. Keep in mind that it can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- The Viridescent Hunt: After hitting, Normal and Aimed Shot Attacks have a 50% chance to generate a Cyclone, that will keep attracting surrounding opponents, dealing 40% of ATK as DMG to these opponents each 0.5 second for 4 seconds. Apparently, this effect can only occur once each 14 seconds.
- Rust: The normal attack DMG increased by 40% but the aimed shot DMG is decreased by 10%.
- Royal Bow: After damaging the enemy, the CRIT Rate is increased by 8%. This effect has a maximum of five stacks. All stacks are removed by a CRIT hit.
- Prototype Crescent: The Movement SPD is increased by the Aimed Shot hits on weak points by 10% and ATK by 36% for 10 seconds.
- The Stringless: The Elemental Skill and the Elemental Burst DMG are increased by 24%.
- Alley Hunter: The ATK is increased by 4% and the CRIT DMG is increased by 4% every 4 seconds a character is on the field. Take note that this effect has a maximum of five stacks and is impossible to be reset if the character leaves the field. However, it will be cleared when the character takes DMG.
- Compound Bow: ATK is increased by Normal Attack and Aimed Shot hits by 4% and Normal ATK SPD by 1.2% for 6 seconds. This effect has a maximum of four stacks. It is able to only occur once every 0.3 second.
- Favonious Warbow: There is a 60% chance of the CRIT hits to generate 1 Elemental Orb that will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. It is able to only occur once each 12 seconds.
- Messenger: This one has 40 base attack damage and CRIT DMG % as the secondary stats. The Aimed Shot hits on the weak spots deal an additional 100% attack damage as CRIT DMG. It can only occur once each 10 seconds.
- Ebony Bow: This one has 40 base attack damage and ATK% as the secondary stats. The DMG against mechanoid Ruin opponents is increased by 40%.
- Raven Boy: This one has 40 base attack damage and Elemental Mastery as the secondary stats. The DMG against opponents affected by Hydro or Pyro is increased by 12%.
- Sharpshooter’s Oath: This one has 39 base attack damage and CRIT DMG% as the secondary stats. The DMG against weak spots is increased by 24%.
- Slingshot: This one has 38 base attack damage and CRIT Rate % as the secondary stats. The DMG will be increased by 36% if a Normal Attack or Aimed Shot hits a target within 0.3 second of being fired, otherwise, the DMG will be decreased by 10%.
- Recurve Bow: This one has 38 base attack damage and HP% as the secondary stats.
- Seasoned Hunter’s Bow: This one has 33 base attack damage and no secondary stats.
- Hunter’s Bow: This one has 23 base attack damage and no secondary stats.
Some people think Skyward is the best one because of its high base damage and solid perks, and five stars in general just have higher base damage so it is possible to not rank highly. Some of them do not like the perk of Amos’ Bow because they do not play their archers as shooting things from far away, just like in most of the crowded area battles, that is just hard to do.
There are only three characters in total that currently use bows in Genshin Impact, which two of them are some of the best in the game while another one is the worst. All the three include:
For your information, Venti is a 5 star, the reason that makes him great by default. Another reason is he is really solid. Fischl is believed to be the best 4 star DPS in the game and is the most favorite.
On the other hand, Amber is known as the worst character of the game by far, but it is possible for her to get a buff in the future. However, it is a must for you to know the upcoming characters who use bows such as Childe (Hydro) and Diona (Cryo).
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…