Are you looking for the console commands ID list for Stellaris? If you want to know the IDs, actually there are some ways that you can do to find them. However, we have some IDs for Stellaris and also we include the console commands list that you can use in Stellaris.
How to Find IDs in Stellaris
In Stellaris, IDs are predefined, you can find them on the ID page. Leader, Species, Empire and Pop IDs are defined when the game is made and need to be found with the debugtooltip command. Here are the ways to find the IDs in Stellaris.
- You are able to find the IDs of Species by hovering over a species in the Species menu. If a modded starting system was not utilized, the species of player will always be 0 for the main species and 1 for the syncretic/cyborg/bio-trophy species.
- You are able to find the IDs of Leader by hovering over a leader in the Leaders of Empire menus. If a modded starting system was not utilized, the starting leaders of the player will always be 0 (ruler), 1 (governor) and 2 – 5 (scientists).
- You are able to find the IDs of the Empire by hovering over the flag of empire in the Contacts menu or its borders on the galaxy map. In case a modded starting system was not utilized, the empire of the player will always be 0.
- You are able to find the IDs of Pop by hovering over a Pop in the planet Population tab.
Some Lists of IDs
Since there are so many IDs in Stellaris and we have a limitation to load all of it, here we just provide you with some IDs.
|Celestial Body (Habitable)||ID|
|Celestial Body (Uninhabitable)||ID|
|Blade of the Huntress||r_ancient_sword|
|Cybrex War Forge||r_war_forge|
|Ether Drake Trophy||r_dragon_trophy|
|Head of Zarqlan||r_severed_head|
|Javorian Pox Sample||r_pox_sample|
|The Last Baol||r_the_last_baol|
|The Null Void||Colony.3008|
|Vultraum Home System Located||precursor.98|
You are able to see more IDs of Stellaris on the website of Stellaris Paradox Wiki.
The List of of Stellaris Console Commands
Since there are so many console commands to use in Stellaris, we have some of them as you can see in the list below.
You can use this command to activate all traditions.
You can use this command to reveal the id of the target when hovering the mouse cursor over it.
- activate_tradition (tradition id)
You can use this command to activate the specified Tradition, pressing tab reveals the names.
- activate_ascension_perk (name)
You can use this command to activate the specified Ascension Perk, hitting tab reveals the names.
- add_opinion (source) (target) (amount)
You can use this command to increase the (source) empire’s Opinion of the (target) empire by (amount), default 40.
- add_anomaly (anomaly id)
You can use this command to add (anomaly id) to the chosen celestial body.
- add_ship (design id)
You can use this command to create a fleet with one ship of (design id), hitting tab reveals the NPC ship names.
- add_relic (relic id)
This command gives (relic id), writing all instead of the ID grants all relics. The relic which is similar can be added multiple times.
- add_trait_leader (leader id) (trait id)
This command can add (trait id) to (leader id), entering only the leader ID reveals all trait IDs for that class.
You can use this command to toggle the AI on or off.
- add_trait_species (species id) (trait id)
This command can add (trait id) to (specifies id).
- colonize (colonizer pop id)
This command can start the colonization process of the chosen planet using a copy of the pop with the ID which is given.
- create_navy (amount)
You can use this command to create a fleet by using your most recent designs that uses Naval Capacity, 1 means 100%.
- damage (amount)
If you use this command, all ships in the chosen fleet will take (amount) hull damage.
This command means that AI empires always agree to the proposals of player.
This command means that AI empires always refuse the proposals of player.
- effect add_deposit = (deposit id)
This command can be used to add (deposit id) resource deposit or planetary feature to the chosen celestial body.
- effect add_building = (building id)
You can use this command to add (building id) to the chosen planet. For your information, multiple planet unique buildings will be deleted a month after being added.
- effect add_district = (district id)
You can use this command to add (district id) to the planet.
- effect add_planet_devastation = (amount)
This command can be used to add (amount) of Devastation to the chosen create_archaeological_site, negative values lower it.
- effect country_remove_ethic = (ethic id)
This command can remove (ethic id) from the empire of player.
- effect country_add_ethic = (ethic id)
This command can be used to add (ethic id) to the empire of player. If you use more than 3 ethic points, it will remove low attraction ethics.
- event (event id)
You can use this command to trigger (event id).
- effect shift_ethic = (ethic id)
This command can be used to shift the player empire’s ethics to (ethic id).
- engineering (amount)
You can use this command to add (amount) of engineering tech points, default 5000.
- federation_add_experience (amount)
You can use this command to add (amount) of experience to the Federation, default 1000.
- federation_add_cohesion (amount)
This command can add (amount) of Cohesion to the Federation, default 200.
- federation_ examine_leader
You can use this command to trigger a Federation succession.
You can use this command to finish all active research.
- food (amount)
You can use this command to add (amount) of Food, default 5000.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…