In the world of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, there are a number of legendary animals. Each of these animals can be redeemed at the Hunter’s Hut in Ravensthorpe when you have built in. On the map, these animals are marked with a blue paw print symbol when you are close enough and usually it can be found in remote locations.
The Locations to Find All Legendary Animals in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
To make it easier in finding the legendary animals in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, here, we have a list of the locations of each legendary animal in the game.
- Elk of Bloody Peaks can be found in Rygjafylke. We can say that this legendary animal is the easiest legendary animal to be found. You can find it in the beginning region of Rygjafylke and it is in the southern mountains beside a huge waterfall.
- Black Shulk can be found in East Anglia. This legendary animal is a mad wolf. Nevertheless, he is one of the easier legendary animals in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. To find it, you can go to the south-east corner of East Anglia, past Beodoricsworth.
- The Corpse Feeders can be found in Oxenefordscire, exactly in the north-east of Buckingham and west of the synchronization point. They are three wolves and each of them has their own health bars. They want to rip your throat out. You must be able to keep far away and keep zooming around getting arrows from the corpses of those who have tried in advance. They like grabbing you and you will need to hammer RB to make them let go.
- Gemad Wolf can be found in Lincolnscire. It is not so far south of Grimsby and it is near another blue dot on the map. This battle occurs in a big arena. However, the wolfy pal brings in some friends to be able to help with a howl. You have to use disposing of those as a way to save some abilities. Then, you can permit them loose on the Gemand Wolf to get him out of the way fast and get his head on your longhouse wall.
- Aelfreds Battle Sow can be found in Suthsexe. It is in south-west of Croindene, beside Tuicca’s Farm. It is important for you to know that it is not actually a pig as you may expect from snow, but it is a really angry bull and it will bring in all of its pen mates into the fight. In the pen, you do not need to kill everything to win. The thing that you have to do is just focus on the big bad and then it out of there when he is down. You will find that you have got your trophy to take back to Wallace at the hunters hut.
- Beast of the Hills can be found in Sciropescire. To go for this bear, you will have to go to the slap bang in the middle of Sciropescire. You can find him hidden underground east of The Wrocken and west of Wenlocan Abbey. You have to pay attention to an entrance on the side of the hill. You have to make sure that you have enough arrows and rations since this arena is indoors.
- Wildcats of the Wield can be found in Hamtunscire. You have to keep using your abilities, keep light on your feet and also you need to make sure that you have got a lot of arrows. You should not have to be the expected level to be able to be better than these two wildcats.
- The Blood Swine can be found in Eurvicscire. Exactly, you can find him in the furthest south section of Eurvicscire and it is over the river from Snotingham and west of Fiscarton. If you are below level, you can do it as long as you are able to keep using Odin’s Sight. It is done to make sure that you always know where he is charging from.
- Steinnbjorn can be found in Jotunheim. If you have completed the Asgard storyline, you can find this legendary animal when you get to Jotunheim. He is directly north of the synchonization point. Steinnbjorn is the hardest legendary animal in the game at power level 400. So, before you come to his gate, it seems that you have to do a little bit of level grinding.
- Bear of the Blue Waters can be found in Hordafylke. This is a giant polar bear and he has swords in his back. The fight is on a little ice cap in the far reaches of Norway where it is the part that you do not visit at the beginning of the game. When you fight him, you need to note that it will be a tough fight, so you have to make sure to bring your best gear and hug the back leg of it.
- O’ Yan Do Ne can be found in Vinland, exactly north of Tionontate: Ken. This is a terrible Newfoundland moose and if you want to go to the area where he can be found, you must finish the Lunden arc and then you need to speak to Hytham at the AC Valhalla Hidden One’s Bureau. In Vinland, you will stripped all of your items. So, you must purchase items from the local traders using iron ore, leather and carbon ingots. Here, you must be careful with its charge attack.
The legendary animals in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are vicious and tough. They will stop at nothing to be able to end your life if you meet them. There are a lot of people and animals alike in this game which also try the same. However, these legendary animals must have it out for you. It is the toughest fight for you that you will experience. So, before you are able to find them and fight with them, you have to make sure that you are ready and of course you must prepare everything for being able to fight with them.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…