In the Animal Crossing, you are permitted to time travel. In this game, there are also turnips items and there are correlations between time travel with turnips. So, what are they? It can be read here.
Time Travel with Turnips in ACNH
If you have purchased any turnips in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you need to know some limitations on time traveling. Let’s say that you change your system clock backwards in time and then load the game at any point when you are having turnips, the thing that will happen is the game will ruin all of your turnips. Even it will happen if it is not the next Sunday yet.
In addition, with the version 1.2 update, when you time travel backwards by even single minute, it can cause the price of your current turnip to be reset so that it can have a new pattern.
The Correlation Between Time Travel and Stalk Market to Get More Turnips
The prices of turnip in Timmy and Tommy are randomized every day. If you turn back time, they are randomized again. If you decide to turn back time, you can do it for buy more turnips and after that you can go back.
According to IGN, here is the way to cheat the stalk market and make a lot of bells on turnips.
- The first thing that is needed to do is your friend will have to monitor their turnip prices. If they get a great price, then you are able to ask them to open their gates for you.
- It is important for you to know that any turnips that you already have will spoil if you travel back in time. So, the thing that you have to do is to visit the island of your friend and then sell the turnips first before you continue.
- In this step, you are turnip free and you are able to change the date and time of your Nintendo Switch in the system settings. You have to set it to the previous Sunday, and you can set it to any time between 5 am and 12 pm.
- Now, you have to buy a ton of turnips from Daisy Mae. You have to fill your pockets with as many as you can.
- After that, you are able to go straight to the island of your friend with the amazing turnip buying prices. Here, you do not need to change the date on your own Switch.
- Here, you are able to sell your turnips and then you can make big profit from it.
- The steps 3 to 5 can be repeated by you as many times as you want before Nook’s Cranny closes in the town of your friend around 10 PM.
It is important for you to know that your friend is not able to time travel. If they do it, their turnip prices will reset. As thanks, you are able to leave them a few sacks of 99k bells.
The Steps to Time Travel in ACNH
If you want to time travel in ACNH, here are the steps to follow.
- First, you have to access the System Settings on your Switch.
- After that, you have to choose System which can be found on the bottom of the settings list.
- Then, you have to scroll down in the System settings on the right side and find Date and Time.
- In these settings, you have to deselect Synchronize Clock via Internet.
- Now, the thing that you have to do is set the date and time to the destination that you want.
- And then, you have to load up the game and you can start time traveling.
Several Things to Note About Stalk Market and Turnips in ACNH
According to IGN, there are several things that you have to know about stalk market and turnips.
- Let’s say that you time travel to or past Sunday. If so, the turnips that you have now will be ruined.
- If you travel back in time, it will spoil your turnips. If you return to the previous Sunday, buy more and return forward, there will be the change of the price on that day you came from.
- Let’s say that you leave rotten turnips out. If so, they will attract ants and sometimes flies.
- You are able to travel to other islands in ACNH with the aim to get a different selling price from Timmy and Tommy. You have to check whether your friends get a better offer and then you are able to take advantage of it. If you find that one of your friend has a high price, then you have to empty your inventory and leave all your tools at home. By doing this, you are able to bring the maximum amount of turnips.
- When you are purchasing turnips from Daisy Mae, you are able to press a button which is located in the top right of the number pad which says Buy The Max. It can be done if you do not want to do the math of how many turnips that you are able to get. It will bring your inventory space into account as well. So, if you only have one spot open, it only permits you to buy one bundle of turnips.
In Animal Crossing, turnips are items which are bought and sold through the Stalk Market. On Sunday mornings, you are able to buy them for various price from Joan or Daisy Mae. Also you are able to sell them throughout the following weeks for various prices each day.
Beginning from the Animal Crossing New Leaf, you are able to treat turnips the same as fruit. You are able to eat 10 turnips at once. In the Animal Crossing New Horizons, if you eat one such bundle, it will max out your stamina. But, it is important for you to know that it is only recommended in circumstances which are limited, particularly in case a significant amount of stamina is needed and the prices of Turnip are trending. So, the price per unit will stay lower than that of native fruit until the turnips are ruined.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…